Information on romance scams and scammers.
#375776 by malu53 Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 pm
Greetings dear stranger! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in medicine. have Left on this site your coordinates calculate, that respond man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm are interested with a decent, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom was able to would to find something in common. I easily find most people, however I need, with which I would was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be complete. Understand that the ideal is hard reach, but you know that may at least nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept any man, if only he adequate and can agree. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating the community of interests. Think that finding a a common language to indicative and main an indication, what our meeting is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, then I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to have a family expensive male, to give birth kids and be happy. we include a skype and phone we can to speak there.
Originating IP: 113.161.220.135
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Cà Mau
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Mez Mii <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018

more pics and info here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=16607
Advertisement

#375825 by malu53 Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:06 pm
Greetings my new pen-friend. live in Russian citizen, work the doctor. have Left here your personal coordinates calculate, that respond man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with an honest man, with feeling humor and in this with who managed would find something in common. I without difficulty find with others, however I need that, with which I'd were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. Know that the ideal is not just achieve, however you understand that may just get closer to him, and I inspiring. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and positive people, who are ready to accept every man, if only he decent and agree agree. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, finding what connects us. Believe that finding a a common language to indicative and serious an indication, what we meet is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship plan to have a family favorite male, to have children and find happiness. I am include a skype and phone we are able to speak there.
Originating IP: 213.244.123.150
Originating ISP: Palestine Telecommunications Company (paltel)
City: Ramallah
Country of Origin: Palestinian Territory
Reply-To: Girly Ladyd <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018

#377575 by malu53 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 pm
Greetings my awesome friend, live in Russian citizen, work in the hospital. Decided to publish on this site your data hoping, that respond to it man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm want to meet you with solid man, with feeling humor and the fact with who managed would to find something in common. I easily find most people, but I need, with which I would was able discuss all your joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding of it would be the perfect. Know that the ideal is difficult achieve, but you understand that may just nearer to him, and I satisfied. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to understand each man, if only he adequate and able to go forward. All required, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding a common language. Believe that finding a a common language to indicative and important a sign, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm looking for serious relationship want to create a family favorite man, to have kids and be happy. I am include a skype and phone we could to chat there.
Originating IP: 182.253.122.23
Originating ISP: Biznet Networks
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Sunnyd Sunnyg <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018

#377576 by malu53 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:59 pm
same message, same pic

Originating IP: 118.70.146.209
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Hanoi
Reply-To: Beautyu Sweetf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018
#381979 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:46 am
Hi person I live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in hospital. Decided to leave on this page your personal data calculate, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with solid man, not devoid of sense humor and the fact with whom could would to find a common language. I easily find with others, but I need that, with which I would could discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be the perfect. Accept that perfection is difficult reach, but you know that can at least approach to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to understand each man, if only he adequate and are able agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding a common language. Believe that having common interests to initial and main a signal to, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm looking for serious relationship wish to create a family expensive husband, to have children and be happy.

If you interested Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I am include a skype and phone we can to chat there. Byebye. [/quote]
Originating IP: 113.160.251.196
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Nha Trang
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019

#381980 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:47 am
Good afternoon dear man, I live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. Published here your personal data hoping, that respond to it person, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with a decent, a sense humor and the fact with whom could would find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, but am very interested in that, with whom you I would was able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding of it would be complete. Accept that the ideal is hard achieve, but you know that can just get closer to him, and I satisfied. I twenty eight y.o. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept every person, if only he adequate and able to go forward. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, identifying what connects us. Believe that having common ground to initial and main an indication, what we meet is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship intend to create a family favorite male, to have kids and find happiness.

If you interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I am have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there. Goodbye.
Originating IP: 103.9.15.122
Originating ISP: Infranet Solutions
City: Indore
Country of Origin: India
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019

uses pic of previous post
#381981 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:54 am
Good afternoon my stranger I live in Russian woman, work a doctor. Decided to publish on this site your personal coordinates hoping, that respond to it person, who wants to meet you with me. I'm want to meet you with solid man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with who was able to would find common ground. I without difficulty find with others, however I am looking for this, with whom you I would was able to share all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding of it would be perfect. Accept that perfection is hard achieve, but you know that can just get closer to him, and I happy. I 28. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to accept any person, if only he decent and agree agree. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, finding a common language. Think that finding a common interests to first and important an indication, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And next we could be develop communication, and I told myself more details. I'm want serious relationship plan to have a family favorite husband, to have kids and find happiness.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

I have include a skype and phone we can to speak there.
Originating IP: 121.122.90.234
Originating ISP: Binariang Berhad
City: Ampang
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019

#381982 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 am
scammer uses pic of previous post

Iamt Nicem <[email protected]>

AttachmentsFri, Jan 25, 8:58 AM

to andersen4x4
Why is this message in spam?

Lots of messages from alpha.ocn.ne.jp were identified as spam in the past.
Salut my stranger, I live in Russian woman, work in medicine. have Left on this page your personal data hoping, that respond person, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm want to meet you with solid man, with feeling humor and in this with who was able to would to find common interests. I without difficulty find most people, however am very interested in that, with whom you I would was able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding of it would be the perfect. Accept that perfection is difficult achieve, however you know that can at least nearer to him, and I inspiring. I 28 y.o. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to understand any person, if only he respectable and ready to go forward. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating what connects us. Believe that finding a a common language to indicative and serious a sign, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to create a family favorite man, to give birth children and find happiness.

If you interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

we have a skype and phone we can to speak there.
Originating IP: 115.79.92.140
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: n/a
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019