Information on romance scams and scammers.
#389902 by Snow-White Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 pm
Pics stolen from Fashion Designer Ruslan Harun, CEO of Camilla Hijab

tagged
uid=6076187438

Bill Jackson
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 1192 times
Tagline: God is love
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image Image

Hi dear, I am amazed with your response. It’s my pleasure to meet you. I am originally from the United States, I am a single dad with a daughter , I work with a construction company and also I am an economist, You look very nice and humble on the picture you have here, and I hope we could be friends and see what the future holds. I really find you attractive but what i see that really jumps out of me is the humble, calmness and gentleness in your looks. That’s where i see the humility, because i admire a lady who is gentle and passionate, and i hope that your looks speaks correctly about you. I am in search for a woman who is passionate, has dreams and goals. Someone who will be open and honest who is willing to open her heart and willing to see where things could go. I'm very shy at first but once you get to know me I'm a very outgoing person and enjoy conversation. I would appreciate the chance to get to know you and have a good friendship and maybe a great serious and lasting relationship. Can you Tell me more about yourself dear? God bless you and i hope to hear from you soon with something about yourself...Take care dear This is my address House 3 United Nations Plaza New York, New York 10017 U.S.A.. hope to hear from you again..... what about you friend?

This is my WhatsApp number
+16502720035

phone no (650) 272-0035
Original carrier: Xo California, Inc.
Advertisement