Information on romance scams and scammers.
#390041 by Snow-White Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:06 am
Pics stolen from Tony Baroud, Lebanon, former professional basketballplayer

tagged
uid=6084899648

David
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 199 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

I am David.... I'm 54years old. I saw your pictures and you are very cute and Beautiful .. I read your heart warming profile and I like what I saw, cute, decent and gentle . I would Like us to get to know each other .

I will send you an email right away.
Last edited by Snow-White on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#390042 by Snow-White Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:10 am
Good morning.
Thanks for letting me have your time and attention, I feel honored. I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background and is all about "Connection"; I was born in Sydney, Australia 1965. I am the only child of my parents, my mother was from Usa .While my dad from Australia... my mom lives in Sydney now.my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died . I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner Civil/Construction/Building Engineering). I came to USA for a construction job near completion. My wife died on the 7Th of July . Someday I hope to help people make healthier lives and more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps, may be a counselor. In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, and I love to create new once.

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:51:42 +0000 (UTC)

Sent with: iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1