Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391710 by Snow-White Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:38 pm
Pic stolen from the Turkish Realtor Arzu Güneysu Acar

tagged
uid=7361188535

melessas
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 527 times

Hi Dear Nice to meet you please contact me direct to my email ADDRESS here ([email protected]) to tell you the reason of contacting you. ..................................................................... ا
Hej søde Godt at møde dig, kontakt mig direkte til min emailadresse her ([email protected]) for at fortælle grunden til at kontakte dig.
Last edited by Snow-White on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#391780 by Snow-White Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 am
READ AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your mail,Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this massage may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence.but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence. I got your contact through my personal search, you were revealed as being quite astute in private Entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction..Anyway let me start by introducing myself. I am Ms,Melessa Freya a divorcee with one kid,i am working with the Central Bank of Turkish here in Turkey.

Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our Bank client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,The Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that my attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, my attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved in this transaction at all, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project.I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Ms,Melessa Freya

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 08:18:13 -1200

Image Image Image
#401454 by Snow-White Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 pm
tagged
uid=6110277704

messlfrya
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Profile Views: 502 times

Hello dear nice  to meet you i have something so   important to discuss with you so contact my Email address for more detail about me. [[email protected]] Thank you
#403788 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:56 pm
tagged
uid=6104878099

numieh
Basic Info: 40, Female
Profile Views: 135 times
This profile is set to private.

hello darling i have something discussion to share with you urgently but because of my duties am not always online here so kindly write to me on my mail ([email protected])i have something important to share with you, .

google hangouts
#408151 by Snow-White Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:41 pm
tagged
uid=6109995432

freyau
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 25 times
pic already posted, female in car

Hello darling how are you doing today,nice to meet you i am freya from turkey and you i will like you to contact me on mail here {[email protected]}i have somthing important to tell you.

google hangouts

#414402 by Snow-White Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:19 am
tagged
uid=6128525900

melessa
Basic Info: 43, Female
Profile Views: 3 times  
This profile is set to private.

Hello handsome nice to meet you darling,am melessa i so much like your profile and personality, please there is something i will like to discuss with you as directed by my spirit, if you don't mind please contact me on my email id { [email protected] }

google hangouts
#428735 by Snow-White Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:39 pm
tagged
uid=6154343587

freuas
Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 104 times
Relationship Status: Married
Languages: English
Religion: Christian

Greetings my dear. Please my name is Ms,Melisa Freya i am from Turkey and i will be happy to be your friend, please i will like you to contact me through my private email here ([email protected]), so that we can know each other better and i will also send you more of my pictures once you contact me via my private email address here.Thanks and have a blessed day