Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387491 by malu53 Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:50 am
zuck2244
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 35-89
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 03229
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, living elsewhere
Last Login: few seconds ago

ABOUT
my name is zuck from united state of america and i use to work under the united state of american army

What I am looking for
i am here looking for a honest man that i can spend the rest of my life together with forever

Hello, my name is zuck smith, I'm from the United States of America, but my mother is from Germany. I am looking for a honest man with whom I can spend the rest of my life if I step back in two weeks. I work in the US Army and am currently in Afghanistan. For safety reasons, I did not bring my picture here. I would like you to give me your e-mail so that I can write more about myself and send you my picture, okay, or you can contact me with my e-mail. smithzuck1 @ gm ail.com
Advertisement

#392026 by malu53 Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:25 pm
smith555 on fd
Woman looking for Man 35-85
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 1029200
Height: 3 ft. 11 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, living elsewhere

ABOUT
my name is zuck from united state of america and i use to work under the united state of american army

uses pic of 1st post

Hello, my name is zuck smith, I'm from the United States of America, but my mother is from Germany. I am looking for a honest man with whom I can spend the rest of my life if I step back in two weeks. I work in the US Army and am currently in Afghanistan. For safety reasons, I did not bring my picture here. I would like you to give me your e-mail so that I can write more about myself and send you my picture, okay, or you can contact me with my e-mail. [email protected]
#440578 by maluu53 Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:17 pm
Gladis Milner
32 yo
United States of America, Orlando, FL

I'm looking for: a man aged 40 to 80 for friendship, a romantic relationship, starting a family, open relationship, travel together.

add. pic