Information on romance scams and scammers.
#392027 by Snow-White Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:36 pm
tagged
uid=6079554152

beby
Last Active: 20 minutes ago
Profile Views: 630 times
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hi Dear Nice to meet you my name is bella after reading your short profile i took interest in you,it will be my pleasure to have such a person like you as my best friend i will like you to contact me in my private my email [[email protected] ) so that i can tell you why i am accepting you
Advertisement

#401222 by Snow-White Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:04 pm
tagged
uid=6099610656

BEE
Last Active: 7 days ago
Profile Views: 20 times
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
no pic

Hello nice To meet you I was going through your profile and I like it so I will be grateful if you can contact me through my email here ([email protected])  

Sent me an email

My dear

I must thank you once again for your email. I really appreciate it very much and I am very happy to read you. I am convinced that the future has a special place for us, only if we can trust each other, work online and keep an open mind among ourselves. I like to be open, I am a woman who has seen life, I have been in the social circle for many years, it really does not matter age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but care and expression.

This is the most important thing in life, for me the most beautiful thing created by God, you never see, you only feel in the heart, I have worked hard all my life, I must think of something better, enjoy my life and I probably have a family, maybe you move and start investing in other things. Anyway, I like to tell you a little about myself. My name is Miss Bella Kolo, I am 34 years old, I am from the United Kingdom, I was born in Romania. I left Romania at the age of 12, now I work as a senior auditor / banker at Al Rayan Bank, the former Islamic Bank of Great Britain United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at the age of 4.

I was married, but my ex-husband married another woman, which caused our divorce, but that's fine, since he accused me of being so busy with my job and with the bank and its accounting / auditing, that I didn't have time for him But he refused to understand that he was pursuing a goal, I told him that he would soon resign and that we would have enough time for each other, but he was impatient. But it's over between us, I'm happy just because I have everything I have. I need, as I told you before, I was hoping to fulfill a particular mission, that my `` ex '' husband was so blind to see that he did not exercise patience for me. It would be very wise to reveal this secret and also tell you my goal and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and perhaps you could be the right person to take the opportunity with me, because I think we know each other for a reason.

Remember that I told you that I am the Chief Auditor of my bank and also the Head of the Foreign Remittances Unit of International Relations. Before occupying my position here at my bank, I have the opportunity to loot an amount of money from a deceased client, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of the shooting of a shooter by strangers. I was his account officer before he died and, since the account was opened, he did not indicate anyone as his closest relative. From 2008 to date, no one has been presented as your closest beneficiary to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $: 14,500,000. (Fourteen million five hundred thousand US dollars).

I can provide all the required legal documents of the British Court to present to you as the legal beneficiary of these funds if you agree to partner with me in this agreement. In this bank there is a large amount of abandoned money as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance payments and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you full details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you answer me, indicating your interest in working with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken the time to study British inheritance claims procedures. I would be grateful if you could address this issue with all confidentiality and maturity, highlighting my integrity, because I would not need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you take the bold step of partnering with me in this agreement. It would be wise if we do our best not to miss this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank in the world, even in their own country, but people outside the banking industry don't know it.

The fund will be shared at a rate of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and taxes in your bank. We will use the fund in your country to create companies and for investments. which of us would handle, please, this is an honest request for you and me. Please, my dear, make this transaction a secret because we don't have to trust anyone unless you and I are alone.

Treat this commercial proposal with the utmost confidentiality and send me the following information (s) for a new request for this transfer if you are interested. Full name, address, scan copy of your identity, nationality

I will be waiting to read you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019

Image Image Image
#401815 by Snow-White Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:47 am
+221706053790
[email protected]

My money has been transferred.

Hello my Dear

I'm happy to inform you. about my success in getting the fund US$14.500.000.00 transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Senegal. I was in America for an investment projects with my own share of the total money, but i didn't forget to compensate you for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the deal despite that it failed.

Now you will need to contact INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DAKAR SENEGAL and tell them to cash the cheque of $150,000 dollars which i kept for you and load it to an ATM card and send to you. I wrote your name on the cheque and i gave them instruction before i traveled back to my country to send you the cheque or they will cash the cheque and load the money directly to ATM card and post to you for you to start withdrawal your fund through ATM Card.

I wanted to transfer the money directly to you but just because i don't have your account and that is the reason why i wrote you a cheque and drop it to INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DAKAR SENEGAL for them to load it in ATM Card and deliver it to you through DHL delivering service. Send them your full information where you want the card to be sent. Such as: Full Name, Home and office address, Date of birth, Marital status, Phone Number, State or city and
Country.

Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : Dr. Billy Moore
Tel: +221706053790
In Respect of the World Bank.
Director MasterCard payment Department

Email: [email protected]

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Bella Kolo

Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019