Information on romance scams and scammers.
#394540 by rococo Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 pm
fd/ Bargere, 37 - Online Now
Woman looking for Man 18-19
ALTON, ALABAMA, US
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
ABOUT
If unable to reach yo simply reach me through my email address below
[email protected]
What I am looking for
Love is a good thing with the right man,I wish to meet the right man soonest.Loveeeeee
Advertisement

#394755 by malu53 Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 am
the scammer decided for a darker complexion :lol:

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you, My name is Miss Jessica Barger am 25 years single never married,i am from Libya in North Africa presently residing in Senegal due to the war in my country, i really need help to come out from this situation. My late father is the Manager Oil And Gas chevron company in Libya Sam Barger. he was also the personal adviser to the head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and other family members but my dad escaped and stood fought the rebels to stand still many of my country men and women regard my dad as a hero for standing up to the rebels who were trying to cast an elected government but upon all what my father did for his people they never helped us back the same government my dad helped killed him by poisoning him in Senegal a near by country which i was at of the time of his death he has been in the military hospital in Senegal in January to receive "routine" medical treatment, but died after surgery. is so sad to me we never knew that is the way the government wanted him dead. i am living the missionary, by the help of UN army.

I would like to know more about you, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures, i will be hoping to hear from you soon I remain yours Jessica
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019

Image Image Image

scammer contacted me aswell on August 12
#404904 by maluu53 Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:21 am
Hello my good friend.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Saudi Arabia who works as ambassador here in Senegal. Presently i am now in Saudi Arabia for investment projects.meanwhile,i did not forget your past attempts to assist in transferring those funds despite that you failed me somehow.

There is no doubt that you would have helped me if not that you where skeptically and apprehensive over the issue. Now you will have to contact Rev father James Emmanuel through dear private email address: ( [email protected]) to send you an Automated Teller Machine card (ATM VISA CARD) of $200.000.00 ( Two Hundred thousand American Dollars) which I instructed the Rev father James: to keep for you as your compensation for your past efforts to assist me .I thank you so much and I appreciate your efforts at that time .So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father. Please do let me know immediately you receive the (ATM CARD) so that we can share the joy and happiness together

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the project i have at hand but I will check my message again tomorrow night .
Take care and bye for now.

Email..([email protected])
Best regards,
Miss,Jessica.
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020