Information on romance scams and scammers.
#395169 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:55 am
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 02:34:33 -0700
Subject: Hi Dear

Hi Dear,

I must admit I really appreciated our little chat sometime ago on social media and i apologize for taking so long to respond, please allow me to formally introduce myself I'm Sgt. Sophie Surface, I'm 35 years of age, A member of the U.S Army with the active combat Soldiers in Afghanistan. I was born in the Switzerland but raised in Austin, TX by a single parent (My Mom) I've never get to meet my father.

I joined the U.S. Army in 2004 as a single Lady after death snatch away the only family I had, ever since I was recruited into the Military I've been living in north portion of Biggs Army Airfield - Fort Bliss - El Paso, TX.. I'm a young woman with very strong principle and always try to take my religion (Catholic Christian) long with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better person. I'm more on the quite side, It takes awhile for me to open up to people especially not in the U.S. Army. I almost never talk to civilians first, but if someone talks to me first, I do talk back. I'm a quiet lady that value privacy a lot because I treat people the way I wish to be treated. Never interfere in people way of life as I believe everyone has his or her own life to live.

I love to listen to Jazz, R&B blues, classical music, play volleyball at the beach and watch movies at my free time. It sounds a little boring though…well that’s how I'm, I guess I've not bored you with all these stuff about myself. #smiling! Anyway as I said, I'm single and looking forward to mingle in a serious friendship that could possibly lead into long term relationship because presently I have no partner. I've been unlucky in relationships back home that's why I'm looking forward to make a new friend especially now I will soon finish my mission here in Afghanistan.

Guess I have said so much about myself: would you be kind enough to share with me about your present relationship status in a reply email, in fact I want to get to know you if you don't mind and hopefully to make good friends. I've attached picture of myself so you know whom you are speaking;)

My direct email: [email protected]

Warm Regards,
Sophie

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement