Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391346 by Snow-White Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:52 am
picture stolen from Australian Army Lt-Col. Amanda Williamson

tagged
Amanda
Last Active: online
Profile Views: 437 times
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Hi my name is Amanda Williamson,am new here. am looking forward for relationship that could lead to something wonderful and your profile caught me.i would like you to write to me [email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and also send you photos.
Advertisement

#395280 by malu53 Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm
amaanda on hotdating.co.za
Views: 14
South Africa, Beaufort West

Personal information
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from: 18
Partner age to: 80
Username: amaanda
Birth date: 09 January 2050
:lol:

Hi my name is Amanda Williamson,am new here. am looking forward for relationship that could lead to something wonderful and your profile caught me.i would like you to write to me
[email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and also send you photos.
#395282 by malu53 Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:11 pm
fubar
amsanda ⇒ panther007in
Hi my name is Amanda Williamson,am new here. am looking forward for relationship that could lead to something wonderful and your profile caught me.i would like you to write to me [email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and also send you photos.
3 wks ago
#396758 by malu53 Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 am
now on BP
amaanda1