Information on romance scams and scammers.
#395316 by malu53 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:02 am
rosenew123 on fd
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 50-79
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 90001
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Black
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Healthcare
Has Kids: No
Last Login: few seconds ago

ABOUT
I like respectable, proper and sense of class and style in everything I do, and I don't do things to expect something in return. I can get embarrassed easily, I am a normal person with feelings, I can get hurt just as easily because I give my all in anything I do, yelling is something I don't like, I am a calm person, rudeness I will not entertain. My perfume is madam miselle by coco channel,
I never smoke and do drugs, I don't like unfaithfulness as well, I am
Not the type... I don't have any tatoos or body piercing...
I like to keep my home neat and tidy, cleanliness is very important to me... Don't like clutter, bathrooms must always be clean... I am picky. Don't like to eat out much because I prefer to cook and eat at home, I do go out from time to time for meals but not much!

What I am looking for
I am not expecting perfection, but someone loyal, respectable, happy person, have good communications and common sense to make compromises and have a happy life. my true desire is to find the partner, that wants all the love that I have to give which is a lot and to share the life with him, supporting each other, being very affectionate, kissing, cuddling, touching each other, and can always count and rely on me. I hate to go to bed and wake up alone... I am sweet, fun, affectionate, passionate, intelligent, independent

Image Image

nice meeting you too..[email protected]
also reported here with add. pics
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2691#p2691
Advertisement

#395317 by malu53 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:13 am
Agnesw1
Sex: Woman

Image Image
#395318 by malu53 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:18 am
Millicent Wagoe
DOB: February 20, 1984