Information on romance scams and scammers.
#123564 by Angel66 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am
I am scam baiting and he contacted me on a dating platform. Enjoy and be aware 8)

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php? ... 322b1c.jpg

Hello, My name is Sgt Jacob .i was delighted by your profile so i thought i should write you, it will be my pleasure if we can communicate ,am 46 year old am 5`10 ft tall ,am widowed with 1 daughter ,am from San Luis Obispo CA,170 lbs .I am serving Us Army SPECIAL FORCE,am currently deployed to Afghanistan ,have been here since 9 month,Its great going through your Profile...You have a wonderful Profile....I would love to learn more about you if you dont mind...I am a very busy person and really dont have much time finding someone to hook up to..I felt try this site would give me a chance to learn more about someone and see what happen next...You can send me ur email so i can email you more about me......I will be looking forward talking to you soon Thanks

I had a huge smile on my face waking up seeing an e-mail from you .Well i am so curious getting to know more about you.I am pretty new in the dating scene and hardly know how it works but i am glad i gave it a shot..I am not into the bar scene or a one niht stand relationship so its kinda hard for me finding someone locally.I am ready to take much of my time finding someone who is caring,lovely,honest and a woman i would love to share lot of fun things with and hopefully spend my life with. and so I'm sending you an email to show my interest.Have been on this few days now and I'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of myself. I'm SARGENT JACOB BROWN united state army force (SF) DEPLOY TO AFGHANISTAN.I live in San Luis Obispo in CA. Age (45yrs). I'm a widower been widowed for 5yrs now.). I lost my Wife during child birth, After the sudden and devastating death of
my wife, who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother. I've been lonely and I have not been in any kind of relationship since death do us apart. I've got 1 lovely duaghter named (Jane). I'm a man with a strong.heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, I also believe in GOD. your profile caught my eyes and i had to drop you a line cos. you look younger than your age.ell me what is the secret? and what do you do for a living? . My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to have a woman by my side that I love and loves me and have a family together. I guess it is the typical individual dream.I liked your structure on one of places for acquaintances, and I have made a decision to write to yours.I'm a affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them, I am looking for something long term, but I do know that it takes time and effort to build a solid relationship. I have
been single for about a years and I guess because I am scared of suffering another heartbreak,we can talk on my yahoo messenger for immediate response through: brownjacob684@yahoo. com,I am often online on a yahoo Im for chat.I will like to chat with you Live on there and let get to know each other and talk.
I need somebody who want me for me for real. from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first,I appreciate you telling me more about your Families..It seems you have an amazing Kids and i am so sure they would mean the world to you...Please feel free to ask me anything.I assure you that i will give you an honest reply.

I hope my e-mail finds you well.

Stay Blessed!

Sgt Jacob
Advertisement

#123701 by Bubbles Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm
Please list the email address this scammer is using. Victims and potential victims often search to see if they are dealing with a scammer by the email address. Thank you.

Edit: Oh I see it [email protected]

PS, I hope you are baiting safely and not using your normal email address.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#164584 by sunsetab Sun May 05, 2013 6:46 pm
Hi,

I have a friend communicating with Jacob and I do not want her to get hurt. How can I find out what sort of scam he is up to?? Please tell me ALL so I can warn her.

#164590 by Bryon Williams Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Hello sunsetab,

[email protected] SARGENT JACOB BROWN Sgt Jacob is a Military Romance scammer/thief. He is using stolen pictures of real military soldiers to commit his crimes. He is in Nigeria more than likely communicating in an Internet Cafe. He may even set up fake facebook accounts using the soldiers information. He will also set up many dating profiles on different sites.

Military Romance Soldiers will attempt to have the victim fall into love rather quickly. Once they feel they have the victim in control is when they start trying to steal money. The money request can come in many different ways. Sick relative, Trunks of Money, Leave Request, Phone privileges, he got robbed, travel money to visit and etc. He could even be setting your friend up to be a Money Mule. Receiving money from other victims of his scams. He will tell your friend that he needs her to collect Money via Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Transfer. If she accepts his Money Mule offer she is looking at criminal charges.

Please read the link that I have attached.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#395338 by malu53 Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:54 am
FB
uid: niraj.karan.798
Jacob Brown
Command Officer at U.S. Army
Studied at Texas Military Institute -- The Episcopal School Of Texas
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Houston, Texas
Single
Joined on August 2018

Image <<< John Mageau

My name is jacob brown I am from United States of America . I work in the United States army and I am currently in Afghanistan. I will like you to give me your e mail, you can contact me with my e mail.
[email protected]

already reported here
hommage au broutage
smail.fr/forums/coin-detente/hommage-au-broutage