Information on romance scams and scammers.
#376292 by Snow-White Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:05 pm
afreedating
Andrew Love
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Ohio
City: Cleveland

In my own words:
I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication.Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same

Headline: Looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life
Body type: Slim
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: White/gray
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Living Situation: Alone
Social Setting: Social Butterfly, Somewhat shy
TV Watching: Documentaries, Movies, Dramas, Sports Nut, Couch Potato
Languages: English
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Want (more) kids: Not sure
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: $100,000 to $149,999
Religion: Christian
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: Not political
Sense of Humor: Obscure, Goofy, Clever / Quick Witted, Friendly
Interests: Health / Fitness, Playing Music, Computers / Internet, Religion, Reading, Listening to Music, Movies, Dancing, Arts

Advertisement

#376294 by Snow-White Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm
Andrew
65, male, Cleveland

Am a God fearing and down to earth man that love with my whole heart, I'm 64 years, 5'8 a single father of one daughter. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy ...

all images stolen from Bob Donnell, author
#395356 by meme66277 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:07 pm
are all of the pictures of this man used by scammers because a man by the name of Anthony Stockstill I talked to for 2 years and 20000 later used these pictures and I would just like to know for sure possitive that someone is using this man's pictures. I am so gullible but have quit it all now and just wanting to find out all I can Are these pictures of Bob Donnell please can you tell me this
#395372 by AlanJones Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:00 am
I'm sorry that you have been scammed, but the pictures are stolen as Snow-White says.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.