Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396839 by Snow-White Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:08 am
hotdating
johnwtm144
I'm: Male
Looking for: Female
Partner age from:18 to 80
Username: johnwtm1
Birth date: February 1975

Hello Dear,
I'm John weetman, hope you are fine over there I want to use this opportunity to let you know That I have a business to discuss with you please visit my private email([email protected]) for more Details Thank you

Waiting for more info and pics
Advertisement

#396871 by Snow-White Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:23 pm
My Dear how are you doing?

I have to involve you in what am doing here because is getting tough day by day,

Please i am telling you this because of love and trust i developed and have in you,

I am here to claim 38 kilos of gold which my father deposited in a security company here in US,

Dear i want to connect you to the company as my beneficiary to help me out to secure the gold bar,

After everything is done, The gold bar will be ship or deliver to you in your country, when you received the gold, you sale about 1 kilos and send the money to me to use settle some of my bill and also process my papers to join you in your country.

My dear i will not lie or hide anything from you,

I will provide all the document needed to get things done very fast,

When i get your reply..

I will provide all the company information including their website, address, email , phone number.. everything you need to clarify everything,

I can give you the company email, website.. everything to enable you confirm what am saying,

I believe i can trust you and i believe you can assist me,

Waiting for your reply..

Warm Regards, John Weetman

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019