Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199131 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 am
hello sweety, i am glad to read from you and i was also worried because i didn't read from you yesterday.... well, i did go to church and prayed for a better future for us.... am hoping to read from you soon, do take care of your self for me my love....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199210 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 am
okay my love thanks a lot and i really appreciate you and pls send me a mail to notify me as soon as you send the money.... thanks my love

i feel really great to read back from you and i am really grateful thanks a lot my love.. hope to read from you soon

and please send a picture of the senders slip...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199378 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:26 pm
okay sweety i hope i receive the money by tomorrow or Friday.. do take care of your self for me my love and i hope to read from you soon... love you

hello baby how you doing today, i have not read from you and i really feel bad cant wait to hear from you because i want the best for us.. do take care of your self and hope to hear from you soon .. love you sweety

#199432 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 am
am really sorry about that my dear i hope you have used some medication.... pleas do take care of your self for me and let me know how you feel. baby i also told you to send me your number so i can call you but you have not sent it yet pleas i will be expecting that so i can call to hear your sweet voice pleas don't also forget to send the number so i can call you do take care of your self my love and i want you to know i do care about you and i hope the best for us and i cant also wait to set my eyes on you love you sweety and bye for now i will be expecting to read from you soon..

#199918 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 2:46 am
hello sweety, how you doing today i will like to know your don't and your like are..I don't Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Surroundings What type of food do you like best?

#398472 by Bunson Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:05 pm
I just got one of these. Tiny changes to countrys etc but basically cut and paste so the same script is still being used 5 years on.

I know that there is no barrier too great for God, when He chooses to bring two people together...

will be back very soon... to buy Fabrics,Opral Arts and Gold chess (all hand made product) and get it shipped into the UK for sales at a very profitable price...