Information on romance scams and scammers.
#398617 by Snow-White Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:25 pm
Pics stolen from Peppe Di Giorgio, Italian model

tagged
uid=7373182263

Williams
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 1376 times
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: reggae
About Me:
I am a serious person sincere responsible fun I like to work and strive to achieve my goals I hate cheating the lie and the bitter people I think that life is very beautiful and you have to live the most with joy,and i'm seriouisly here for relationship that can last and lead to marriage,don't write me if you are not serious or i block you immediately,Thank you for reading my profile and coming to my profile

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

i'm singleo 3 years ago,and i have 1 daughter shes 11 years old
my hangouts [email protected]

google hangouts
Advertisement

#398618 by Snow-White Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:29 pm
loveplenit
uid=johnwilliamsd805

williams
57 , Libra
United States of America, Dallas

I'm looking for:
I'm looking for: a woman aged 45 to 70 for starting a family.

About me (freestyle)
I have been on the site for few weeks but i must say i'm not encouraged. i am on here seeking a serious relationship but there are so many immature girls on here that just want to have fun. i mean, there's nothing wrong in having fun but not after the person tells you she's in for a serious relationship and you keep wasting his time. so much disrespect on here, some even want to offer me money so we can meet and have sex.. that's so irritating. So i made up my mind to write this long just to let you know that i am not looking to have fun.. I am seeking a serious relationship and if you think you're seeking the same, you can drop your hangout or add me with this email....[email protected] but if not, then good luck to you and have a nice day

I'm looking for
am here looking for woman that can be very serous with me in marriage ,woman that i will build my home with ,am seeking for relationship that will last and lead to marriage