Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#398681 by Fool230 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 am
malu53 wrote:@Fool230

thanks for the update
could you share scammer's email address with us?

Unfortunately I don't have his address only phone number
+1 360-590-1762
I knows he is a scan but i keep talking to him on Whatsapp. He still loves me althogh I asked him if he is a fraud!!!! He stole my money and wants more!!!
I was at the Police in Poland, they have all the details I have, all our conversations, pictures and stuff and there will be an investigation. International investigation. This man is actually keeping his profile on FB as Edwin O Derrick, with another picture.
He was also pretending he is a doctor from USA (dr Mike) and from Italy (dr Ecedro Francesco), Barry (Blood Junior) and a manager od Australia hotel... IT is a very long story... I have his address in USA: [email protected]
I believe IT is the same person, I can see their logging time on hangouts and it is the same . Whoever he is he should be in jail!!!!
Maybe there is a chance to find the real Man from this pictures and warn him that someone is using his photos???? He should also demand a punishment for this criminal!!!!! I have so mamy problems now... I don' t wan't anybody to go through that kind od story as I dis...
#398697 by Fool230 Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:19 am
Mam nadzieję, że tym razem będzie ok ze zdjęciami. Zdjęcie dziecka które miało być jego synem... Znalazłam go na Instagramie dzięki TinEye, na zdjęciach jest z prawdziwym tatą.
Profil edwinowenderrick21 na Instagramie i Edwin O Derrick na FB aktywne - ten sam mężczyzna na zdjęciach.
Last edited by Fool230 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
#398698 by Fool230 Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:26 am
malu53 wrote:phone number 360-590-1762
Provider/Carrier: U.S. Cellular

Polska policja go już namierza. Mam nadzieję, że przez to, że utrzymuję z nim kontakt ten nr jest aktywny i uda się go złapać.
#405220 by Fool230 Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 pm
Witam po przerwie. Znam personalia oszusta, rzekomo zakochał się i podał mi swoje prawdziwe dane. To Greay Bolanle Colbie, z miasta Benin. Nr telefonu +2348130139122. Tworzy kolejne konta i nadal robi to samo. Mam nadzieję, że odpowie za wszystko
#405221 by Fool230 Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:58 pm
Pod nazwiskiem Greay Bolanle Colbie można go znaleźć na Facebook. Czarnoskóry młody mężczyzna, podaje wszystkie dane w postach.
#435418 by Kateřina Králová Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:44 am
Hello, good day, I have a problem. Some time ago, this guy wrote to me, pretending to be an American soldier who is in the photo. please does anyone know the real name of the soldier?? the name is said to be [Removed] and when I asked him if he was [Removed] he confirmed it
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed names with no evidence of a scam
#435419 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:48 am
The name of the real soldier is irrelevant and no one on this forum will be giving it to you.

He has no control over his photos being used by scammers and very likely has no interest in being contacted by random women who have been scammed using them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#435420 by Kateřina Králová Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:13 am
That's of course, I wouldn't even want him and wouldn't bother him. Only if he already knows that his photos are randomly circulating like this and if he has already secured them, which probably no one knows either.

And I was cheated by someone with his photo of a romantic speech and then that he wanted to send me a whole box of money, that he was on a mission somewhere in Syria. He wanted to send it by courier service to the Czech Republic and of course he wanted money for me to pay for it. and that he has a son. I have a photo of the email from the courier service and I also have photos that he sent, but I can't put them here, and besides, we probably all know what kind of photos they are when they were published here, and I also have the phone number of the man who pretends to be him, we wrote to each other via WhatsApp