Information on romance scams and scammers.
#398790 by Snow-White Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 am
Pic stolen from pinterest blogger Gina Sullivan

tagged
uid=6097595647

suzzy
Last Active: 17 days ago
Profile Views: 2699 times

Hola querida un placer conocerte y si no te importa me gustaría que me contactes a través de mi dirección de correo electrónico ([email protected]) Tengo algo importante que discutir con usted en su correo electrónico. No ignore este mensaje, responda de nuevo, gracias.

Hello, my dear, it is a pleasure to meet you and if you do not mind I would like you to contact me through my email address ([email protected]) I have something important to discuss with you in your email. Do not ignore this message, reply again, thanks.
Last edited by Snow-White on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#398791 by Snow-White Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am
Anita
presently living in Surulere.
I want a serious guy for a serious relationship. Must be tall and handsome. Iam very beautiful and rich

pic already posted

Pic can be found on numerous sugarmommy sites
#398920 by Snow-White Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:24 pm
Olá querida,

Saudações, obrigado por entrar em contato. Meu nome é miss jean lona (30 anos) da cidade de Maryland, Estados Unidos, atualmente um soldado cidadão americano, trabalhando na Síria sob a tropa de manutenção da paz do governo da ONU como membro da tripulação feminina de canhões (12B) no exército. ,
Eu sou uma senhora solteira que é gentil, sincero, honesto e amigável. Sou sincero, transparente e franco, sou o único filho de meus pais, perdi meu pai e minha mãe quando eu era muito jovem. esse foi o meu principal motivo de ingressar nas forças armadas, quero que você saiba que estou muito feliz em conhecê-lo, espero ouvir de você e muito mais sobre você, e vou lhe contar mais sobre mim no meu próximo e-mail. um bom dia enquanto espero ouvir de você em breve.
Cumprimentos

Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019

Google translation:
Hello dear,

Greetings, thanks for getting in touch. My name is Miss Jean Lona (30) from the city of Maryland, United States, currently an American citizen soldier, working in Syria under the UN government peacekeeping troop as a member of the female (12B) cannon crew in the army. . ,
I am a single lady who is kind, sincere, honest and friendly. I am sincere, transparent and frank, I am the only child of my parents, I lost my father and my mother when I was very young. That was my main reason for joining the military, I want you to know that I am very happy to meet you, I hope to hear from you and more about you, and I will tell you more about me in my next email. Have a nice day while I hope to hear from you soon.
best regards

Image Image Image Image

Looks like a different female, name tag in the last pic shows the name "MCCABE"
#398921 by Snow-White Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 pm
kindraalexander62
@kindraalexander6

Be good and shall always see good in everything and everyone and even in yourself.
14 Photos and videos
266 Followers
285Following
private account

#407359 by Snow-White Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 am
DEAR GOD HAS DONE IT FOR US THIS IS THE COMPENSATION OF YOUR PAST EFFORT

Dear Friend

How Are You Over There? I Believe You Are Doing Great And With The Hope That This Mail Will Meet You In Good Condition Today. I Am Privileged Am Much Delighted To Reach You Again, After All These While, It Takes Destiny And Courage To Remember Good Friends Like You And At The Same Time, Show Gratitude To You Despite Unfavorable Circumstances That Made Us Separate And Disrupted Our Transaction, Which Ultimately Did Not Work Out As We Had Projected Then.However, The Good News Is That I'm Happy To Inform You About My Success In Getting The Funds Transferred With The Cooperation Of A New Partner From West Africa Senegal To Be Precise. After Our Successful Transaction, I Found It As An Obligation And Humanity To Show An Appreciation And Compensation To Your Great Effort So Far Before Leaving West Africa ( Senegal ) To Paraguay With My Partner Where We Are Investing.
I Have Compensated You And Show My Gratitude To You With The Sum Of $350,000.00 ( Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Us Dollars ) Please Accept This Little Gift Because It Is A Gift From My Heart, I Issued The Check And I Instructed The Bank To Role The Fund On Atm Card For Security Reason, You Can Use The Atm Card To Withdrawing Money From Any Atm Machine Worldwide With A Maximum Of Us$ 5,000 Daily. The Uba Atm Online Service Is More Convenient Access To Your Funds All Around The World For Dining, Shopping, Hotel Accommodation, Entertainment Clubs, Airports, And Sports, Provide You With The Convenience Of Online Payment And An Easier Life.For Example, You Can Transfer The Money From Your Atm Card Online Account Into Any Nominated Bank Account Of Your Choice Or Credit Card; Your Online Details Will Be Provided To You Upon Request After Receiving Your Atm Card Which Atm Alliance Office Will Send To Your Location Once This Vow I Made To Myself About Compensating You Has Been In My Mind And I Want To Fulfill It To You Though I Did Not Tell You What Was In My Mind, The Bank Said That You Can Receive The Card And Use It Anywhere In The World.your Compliance Is Meet Contact The United Bank Of Africa Atm Alliance Office Directs With This Information.
Name: ........... .......fundreleas Senegal
Email Address: .... [email protected]
Officer In Charge: Mr. Benson Clark Ask himTo Send You The Atm Card And The Pin Code Of The Card That I Gave To You As Compensation, So Feel Free And Get In Touch With Atm Office And Instruct Them Where To Send You The Atm Card So That You Can Start To Withdraw The Money. Please Do Let Me Know Immediately You Receive It So That We Can Share The Joy After All The Sufferings At That Time, At The Moment, I Am Very Busy Here Because Of The Investment Projects Which I And My New Partner Are Having At Hand Because I Want To Finalize Everything Before The End Of The Year
I Had Given Instruction To Atm Card Office On Your Behalf To Release The Atm

Sgt Jean Lona

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020