Information on romance scams and scammers.
#315618 by MariaMa Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm
On Saturday I received a Facebook request for friendship from the name Henry Jason Andrew, Here are all the messages he sent to me:
Hello Maria, thanks for the acceptance. My name is Henry, Im a single father with 2 kids, i live in Florida. I stormed across your profile in a single group and decided to add you up to be friends with you. I hope that isn't a crime?
I replied: Sorry Henry. I'm not sure to understand your words. You saw my profile in a single group????? Which group? It's not possible.
I have my FB profile. Not else
Oh yes... I understand now
The Christian group
Welcome Henry

LUN 13:35 he wrote again:
Yes you are right. The christian single group. Im sorry if i may have offended you with my message.. How are you doing today?I would love to know you better maria. Please tell me about yourself if you dont mind.
Im a single father with 2 kids, I own a home and live in Miami,fla. Im a marine engineer by profession.
Merry christmas
My reply was:
Here is the day after Christmas... Merry Christmas to you and your family

Today I received this message:
Good Morning Maria. Im so delighted to hear from you and I will like to tell you about myself but where do I start from okay.I am from Florida.I'm 53 years old, I am an Engineer by profession.I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the Miami. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations. I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Andrew of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have 2 kids a boy and a girl, My daughter's name is Shannon,she's 8 years old while my son's name is Clinton,He's 5 and half years old.. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I searched on the internet some key words and I found your site, and I find out that the same message was sent to other women by different names.
I received a lot of similar requests during the last months and I rejected them all because it was clear they were false FB profiles. I was certain that also this last one was false. Moreover, I think that all the different profiles have been created by the same person. But the different element in the last one is the reference to a Christian group on FB I belonged to. I didn't like it.
I ask your help to discover something more
Removed FB Link (BW) is the only information on the profile.
Advertisement

#315636 by malu53 Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:52 pm
the above mentioned FB scammer from Miami
must have a twin brother
from Miami too :laugh-s:
going by the name
James Douglas on linkedin
Marine Engineer at Seaboard Marine
Miami, Florida

0 connections :=)
Experience Marine Engineer, Seaboard Marine
Director of Operations Seaboard Marine
Education University of Oxford
Master's degree, Marine Sciences

Skills
Ask me Personally!!

Languages
Spanish
French
Dutch

#315666 by MariaMa Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 am
:laugh-s: :laugh-s:
I'm happy to be in company.... :beer:
I saw the profile was removed...
#315968 by malu53 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:05 pm
uid: henryjason.andrew.3
Henry Jason Andrew
Bio
Im a gentle man with a good heart
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Miami, Florida
#400130 by VCarbentus Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:18 am
This guy is still active now using the name Ronald Kenndy. I have 5 images provided by him. Uses a cohort name David Rubin from fast service... scammed my sister out of money.

Date: 11/1/19 5:20 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: Good morning babe

Whatever situation I found myself I always give Glory to God. Please I need your prayers. We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here, and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Tiran island in the North Red Sea near Egypt

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters

The Captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

Honey my problem now is, valuable documents which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. It's the document containing my business agreement with some company in Norway. Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the documents so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I have discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this valuable documents and I don't want to loose the valuable to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the documents to you immediately through Fast Service Security Company:-

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Email Address:

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

The man that loves you\