Information on romance scams and scammers.
#400441 by Snow-White Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:05 am
tagged
uid=6104272463

Moni Ma
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 358 times

Hello, how are you? I hope you are well, sorry for the inconvenience, there is something very urgent and important that I want to tell you. Please reply through my private email address at ([email protected]) for more details.
Advertisement

#400457 by Snow-White Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:09 pm
Pics stolen from Meagan McClellan Sneeringer, US Army Reservist

same format, but different courier service, already documented here:
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/view ... 3&t=180257

WRITE ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE FOR ARRANGEMENT

Hello, dear
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, however, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead to a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope
all is well with you as I told you earlier in my previous letter my name is Sergeant Monica mark
I am US military officer currently in Syrian
now, and I will like to get acquainted with you, I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contains a huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of militants Services and which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared with us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country (Syrian ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till I come over to your country. So I want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when I will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a company known as "Al-Zahhar Group FreigServices and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destinations. this delivery is going to be handled legally by the "Al-Zahhar Group Freight Security Services and there will not be any form of risk involved

in the process and the money will be safe in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here,I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
communication so please let us continue communicating through email in the meantime.
Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this
The proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Sgt Monica mark

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019

Image Image Image
#401151 by Snow-White Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 pm
celebrate with me

Dear.
How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with the hope that this mail will meet you in good condition today. I am privileged am much delighted to reach you again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
However, the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from West Africa Senegal to be precise. After our successful transaction, I found it as an obligation and humanity to show appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving West Africa ( Senegal ) to Paraguay with my partner where we are investing.
I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE worldwide with a maximum of US$ 10,000 daily.
The UBA ATM online service is more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with the convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.your compliance is meet contact the

United Bank of Africa ATM Alliance Office directs with this information.
Name: ........... ....... UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Office Address; ...... Address: Dakar, Route des Almandines, Zone 12 lot DBP: 11.476
Email Address: .... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221-771338252
Officer In-charge: Mr. Thompson Jaja

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with the ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year
I had given instruction to the ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Your Monica Mark

Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019
#415588 by Snow-White Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:27 am
Scammer sent me a new email with new phone number :D

celebrate with me

Dear Friend .
How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with hope that this mail will meets you in good condition today.I am privileged am much delighted to reach you again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

However,the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from West Africa Senegal to be precise. After our successful transaction i found it as an obligation and humanity to show an appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving West Africa ( Senegal ) to Paraguay with my partner where we are investing.

I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE worldwide with a maximum of US$ 10,000 daily.
The UBA ATM online service is more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with the convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfil it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.your compliance is meet contact the

United Bank of Africa ATM Alliance Office directs with this information.
Name: ........... ....... UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Office Address; ...... Address: Dakar, Route des Almandines, Zone 12 lot DBP: 11.476
Email Address: .... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221-707939724
Officer In charge: Mr Thompson Jaja

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year
I had given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Your Monica

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020