Information on romance scams and scammers.
#3479 by Peanut Tue May 27, 2008 12:00 pm
NOTE: Anna Price is not just a love scammer - "she" runs other job/employment related scams as well - care should be taken to read ALL of this article, please.

"Anna" is a Nigerian scammer. His actual name is Olajide Adesanya David.

He has accounts set up on the following sites as Anna or Annie:
http://www.blackplanet.com - annapricelove
http://www.singleparentmeet.com
http://www.latinlovesearch.com
http://www.asiandating.org - annaprice
http://www.afrointroductions.com - Member #: 993924
http://www.MiGente.com - annapricelove

Known e-mails: (not all of these are associated with his love-scam)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - (Kate Olawale Baker)
[email protected]

"Anna" usually likes talking to her clients on Yahoo Messenger. Because "she" is actually a "he" you can bet that there won't be too many (if any) phone calls!

Anna runs a scam offering to help you get a VISA to come work in the UK. This is a standard type of letter you can expect:

Hello XXXXXXXX

how are you is nice hearing from you again i received your mail in good faith..and i have also added you in my mesenger as well i got your offline mesages regaring your application for the visa.You have not travelled abroad before right i belive you dont have a passport then,well am very serious helping you here am doing this because in a a better position and willing to help you if you are ready for the application.. Here and requirements needed for the aplication that you haveto scan and email to me once you have them ready with you ok

1:Scan the data page of your passport
2:Birth Certificate
3:Qualification and Resume
4:Transcript
5:visa Photo with white Background

After you send all this requirements to me and also if you have a legit documents to backup with them you can as well send them along with the requirements...you will be given a uk visa form for you to fill all your details in it..i will instruct you what to do once you are ready alright. Taking about the monthly salary here it depends on you position at work and the level of your qualification you send... for the application and you result in school.but the hotel pays fine here and the minimum is 125 pounds a week and maximum of 250 pounds a week. I will make arrange once i receive your documents and i will get to you with all the full informations you will do in filling form alright. Take care now and have a nice day

Remain Bless

Anna

"Anna's" photos. These are fake!!
"Anna" or "Annie" is in reality a model from Focus Hawaii International - see other references to her photos here:
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f1720.shtml?p=2

Click here for more fake photos of "Anna Price"
Last edited by Peanut on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Advertisement

#3548 by Peanut Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Here's some more of the Love Scam angle:

The title for this canned response could be "Charming", "My Dear", "Lovely" or even "Honest One".

Example: "Lovely Steven:" or "Charming David,"

What a lovely thing! When I saw your information my head went round and a flash of hope hit my mind, heart and soul... I see that something very very nice is going to happen with us and great future is waiting for both of us, so forget about loneliness and suffering, broken heart and dead feelings... So I decided to write you immediately and suggest to get to know each other better and make our acquaintance closer without wasting time and power for some trash.

My name is Anna I live in Phillipine now far away from you, but I hope it will be possible to meet you one day. I am young in heart and soul, have black eyes, blond hair and I am about 170 cm high and 58 kg weigh. I have a great sense of humor and a great life experience.

I used to be kind, careful, easy-going, cheerful, open-minded, paying respect to others, understanding and ready to help the needy. In my life I want to have support and respect, care and tenderness, understanding and of course LOVE... I saw that you have the necessary qualities and that is why it will be very easy for us to build relations if you wish! So tell me your thoughts, always waiting for you with great impatience at: [email protected]....you can send some of your pics to me love to see you........

Your Anna

#3621 by Peanut Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:39 pm
New e-mail address found! Reports tell us that "Anna" opened this new Yahoo account sometime this May, and "she" is using a new photos as well, stolen from the Focus Hawaii Modeling Agency (see link).

Nicole
http://focushawaii.com/view_female_models.htm

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Peanut on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#3624 by Ralph Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 am
Very nice reporting on Anna, may I add in reference to this quote.

"Anna" usually likes talking to her clients on Yahoo Messenger. Because "she" is actually a "he" you can bet that there won't be many (if any) phone calls!

Some scammers use females to make their phone calls for them, some will pay women to have photos taken for them or go on web cam and there are actually a few women who scam as well.

In a more unusual twist it is not unknown for the male scammer to actually try on a female voice although is quite rare.

In this case, certainly the girl in the photo will not be calling you however it is possible that another woman has been payed to call you. Never presume that because you recieved a phone call that the person you are dealing with is not a scammer.

#3642 by Peanut Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 am
^^ VERY good point, Ralph, thank you!

It is true that many love scammers realize the importance of using the phone, and will often have female accomplices to "play the part" for them.

Lately she has been offering a WORK VISA (mentioned above), and seems to be primarily targeting those in the Philippines (but not exclusively, certainly!!) See more information on this in connection with her alias: Kate Olawale Baker

Look familiar?

The visa form is actually legit, which makes her seem all the more credible. It can be found here:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs/

Do yourself a favor, however, and read the information at that site. You don't need "Anna" to do ANYTHING for you to apply for a visa. And you certainly don't need to pay her any money!
Last edited by Peanut on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#3660 by Peanut Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 pm
What Anna says her information is:

Name:Anna Price smith
Date od birth:8th january 1977
Place of birth:london
Date of issue:17th may 2003
Passport number:A24333002
Place issue:2-4 Noel St. London, W1V3RB, ENGLAND
Home Address:25 descrepigny ,camberwell
se 5 london.
Phone Number:+447031877480

Home Address:25 descrepigny ,camberwell se 5 london.
Just so you know, there is no Descrepigny Street/Road/Avenue/Circle/Cul de sac/Boulevard in London. Or in England for that matter. There IS, however, nearby a De Crespigny Park Rd. And a 25. It's a single flat that is currently for rent. :wink:

#3661 by Crispy Duck Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 pm
And it is interesting to note that her phone number is a 'redirect to anywhere' number.

Anyone calling that number would be charged for a long-distance call, as the number could redirect via a satellite service.

These numbers (+44 703xxxxx) are often used by the scammers, as they believe it adds authenticity to their claims about being based in the U.K.
#5816 by Peanut Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:28 pm
"Anna" is back, and using new photos taken from FOCUS HAWAII. As mentioned before, if you somehow suspect that this person is still legitimate (after all her name DOES appear to be "Annie"), go ahead and call the number offered by the agency. They will assure you that the person you are talking to is NOT their client.

(High Fashion - Annie)
http://focushawaii.com/view_female_models.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Also some new poetry/letters/responses you are likely to receive:

It has been a long haul for you and me, and at times it has been tough, but the Love we share together will help get us through this, you will see. The time we spend together, is never taken for granted, but the times that are spent apart, are the times that sometimes break my Heart hehehehe. There are things I need to understand that are very important to you, but at times I lose my focus and push too hard and forget its not about me… its about you. There will be times that we are tested about our hopes and dreams, but with Faith, Loyalty and Love the path ahead will be easier to see. My Love for you runs very deep hehehehe, much farther than my Heart, because not only do I LOVE YOU I am IN LOVE with You , almost from the start. You are my friend and there is something you need to know, We will make it through this storm we face, then we will realize how much our Love has grown. And while we wait for this time to come, please know that you are #1 hehehehe to Me, just remember that I swear to You cute,

PATIENT I WILL BE.

My love for you so true
And my heart longed to be with you
If something beyond our control would happen
And if that day comes
I pray to God to spare me from pain
I may not survive
And not being able to see you
I want you to know that
My love for you will always be true

Life has its ups and downs
No matter what we do, they'd come and go
We have to keep our feet on the ground
Be strong and never give up and let go
And if I fall down, I'd keep on going
With head held up high knowing
That you love me and my love for you so true.

Life is not easy as I go through hills and valleys
But I'll never forget that at the end of the rainbow
You'll be there waiting for me with arms outstretched
Ready to take me to a place
Where we both share peace and happiness
And if along the way, things go wrong
My love for you will remain strong.

Hi, Baby Bear You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you again so you can hold me so tight that all else fades,

everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you, Baby Bear.

We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

I know that even if I have to shed a tear every day until i see you; I will. If I have to hide myself from the world; I will. I will do anything I can just to make sure that when you get to be with you you know my love is pure and true.

Love always,

Anna

#401387 by AlexGamow Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:39 am
Yes, she also wrote to me recently on the site https://polish-hearts.com/ , and seemed to be Polish, very strange.

Of course, she got older :laugh-s:
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked image