Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401512 by Snow-White Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:23 am
tagged
uid=6101552513

David snow

Last Active: 41 minutes ago
Profile Views: 2794 times
Caucasian/White

Image Image

Please can I have your WhatsApp number because I not always online here so we can talk more on WhatsApp

phone number +447438280017 >>>>> British cell phone number
Advertisement

#401519 by Snow-White Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:22 pm
Scott Henry
44 , Taurus
Germany, Unterkrozingen
I am looking for: a woman aged 38 to 64 for starting a family.

#401525 by Snow-White Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm
David
@David-Los-Angeles-1968 is a 51 year old Gay Male from Los Angeles, California, United States of America. He is looking for Friendship, Relationship, Chat, Workout Partner and Travel Partner.

I'm a navy officer that work in oil platform(Auction) I'm a simple man looking for life partner, i'm really ready for marriage now.please i don't want game
Age 51
Sex Male
Sexuality Gay
Relationship Single
Ethnic Origins Asian
Home Location Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Interested in Men
Aged between 40 - 88
Lives Alone
Faith Christianity
Has Children None
Wants Children Yes
Education University
Occupation Travel/Leisure
Income Bracket Minimum Wage
Political Interests Conservative

alexwilliams332
Alex Williams

3 posts
422 followers
5.452 following
private profile
same pic
#401526 by Snow-White Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:54 pm
Alvin
42 year old man from Liverpool, England
Looking for dating
Interests: I'm in need of a nice and God fearing woman who is equally ready to love again
I'm a single father with good heart and I'm ready to love and beloved
Profession: I'm a Sailor
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home
Ethnicity Asian

Image Image Image Image

Singh levon
46 years old, Gemini.
India, Atrauli
I will meet: with a girl aged 26 - 80 years old
Appearance: Asian
Relationship: not
Knowledge of languages: English (English)
Children: not
Financial situation: stable average income
same as first pic

John
39 years old, Leo.
India, New Delhi
I will meet: with a girl aged 36 - 40 years old
About me
Knowledge of languages: English (English)
same as first pic
#401771 by iangabriel2006 Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:52 am
Dec. 21, 2019

This is a story of how a particular name ‘Christopher Jonhson’ who claimed to be a British passport holder and a marine engineer in one of the shipping companies in the UK scammed me a total of more or less 20 000USD for a matter of 6 weeks. He claimed to have a son Richard who is in a boarding school in the UK and wife died last year from a vehicular accident and is using a UK number +447700304717.

Our so-called ‘ love story’ started in Tinder and after several exchanges of conversation he suggested to delete our profile in tinder and we agreed to talk in WhatsApp. We voice chat mostly 2-3 hours at night, aside from the voice chats during day time even if we are at work. He showered me with romantic words, promised to get married to me and eventually ‘fall in love’ with this guy even if we did not see each other, we never had video call, as he said his mobile fell twice and the camera doesn’t work.

He is ‘too good to be true’, very romantic, he feels me so loved, so important and even claimed me as his wife.
He told me that he was just waiting to have one of his contracts overseas to be approved. One day, he told me that his application in India has been approved and is bound to travel there within two days, with 3 months contract fixing the machinery of 5 new cargo ships. He was then busy sending through courier all the pieces of machinery and equipment he’ll be using to fix the ships. He sent me his ticket and passport (which later did I know were both fakes). He then arrived in Mumbai and claimed that he bought in the airport an Indian sim +917428842542. The needing of money started the next day which was after two weeks of grooming me as his wife when the immigration charged him extra of what the expected amount for the 5 container vans machineries which he shipped via air cargo. After several exchanges on convincing situations, I sent a small amount via bank wire transfer. The needing of money again followed the next day, for the amount he needed in transporting the 5 container vans from airport to seaport, and after a week time, needing of money happened when he encountered issues while fixing the coil of the ship as it was burned by one of his workers, and the fourth was another issue when he tried to test drive the ship. The fifth and last request which I could not provide him as I don’t have any more money was the VAT and seaport tax which he needed to pay to the Indian govt. before he could have his first installment of 500 000USD as this was said in his contract. All these stories were carefully planned, very well organized, all make sense that you won’t think everything was just orchestrated. He claimed that he could only send me back the money that he borrowed plus he will give me 150 000 USD into my account for our wedding expenses once he gets his first installment if he’ll pay 2470 USD as VAT and seaport tax which was just a little amount of the previous that I sent him, only that my savings as I have sent him 4 times with bigger amount.

On the day that he promised to travel to visit me, he said that he could not come to me together with his son Richard which was planned to be yesterday (Dec. 20, 2019) as I did not send him the money he needed for the tax certificate as required to release his first 500 000 USD installment, claiming that his contract for the 5 ships is worth 5 million USD. My doubts started and I began to google and image search and was shocked by what I found in the 4 websites that I attached below this letter, which is enough evidence that he is indeed a professional scammer. I was calm while confronting him with having several Instagram accounts of different names and the websites I found involving him as a scammer but claimed that he was also shocked that some people were using his pictures and of course, he denied this accusation and will come to see and marry me so he could prove that I am talking to the real him and not to a scammer. The last discussions we have had were after the confrontation and that both his UK and Indian numbers are offline and are out of reach.

These pictures posted here are the same images of the person who scammed me.
#401813 by Snow-White Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:23 am
Phone number +917428842542 was also used in loan scam in 2018
[email protected]

yepsell.com

All Categories Services Loan
URGENT PERSONAL LOAN WITH 3% LOW INTEREST RATES

$ 1,000,000
(Negotiable)

We provide personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need,personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact
Note: We offer the following loans to individuals-
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
and many more at 2% interest rate;
Contact Us At :[email protected]
B-Whatsapp:+917428842542
20018 , Jabriya , Kuwait
#401814 by Snow-White Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:32 am
Phone number +447700304717 was reported to Google already in 2017 as scammer Frank Christopher from Manchester UK, Engineer working for a UK shipping company, sending a parcel to his victim via Global Access Courier Company