Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401589 by maluu53 Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:50 pm
account suspended on fd

Hello my dear

Thank you so much for your respond me to be your friend, I will like us to be a very good friends and see what future holds for us.I want us to be a very good friends

Nice to meet you Is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in interpals.net Which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better i will be very happy if you can write me back for easiest communication and to know all about each other, see what happened in future

My Name is Spc Rachel Humphries
I am U.S.NAVY working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Syria, on war against terrorism, please tell about yourself ok this is for you to know me very well okay and I want you to be my very good friend, okay...

My dear please i have something important that is disturbing me much that I will like to share with you for some advise, but I will like us to continue as friends for now and know each other very well before I give you more details.

Because what I want to discuss with you is very important to me and I want to discuss it only with some one that I can trust, so you have to assure me that I can trust you. I'm waiting for your response so that I will give you more details.

I will be offline now because I'm a little busy on duty, I will tell you more when i receive your mail as I wait for your reply. Take good care of yourself my dear friend
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019

Image Image Image

nametag says Humphries
Advertisement