Information on romance scams and scammers.
#403488 by rococo Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:05 pm
Tfd/ AngellaMills - Online Now
30, Woman looking for Man 41-66
ALLEYTON , TEXAS , UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:White
Education:Bachelors Degree
Job:Law Enforcement Security.
ABOUT
I am looking for my soulmate. I have a lot of hobbies like movies, reading, listening music, etc. I don't smoke. I love sports and dancing. I like travelling. My free time I like to spend with my friends on the beach or go to the cinema.So text me here 18064787042

What I am looking for
I am very generous in my feelings. Well, my big and tender heart is waiting for the right man to open it. I am a sociable woman. I am active and movable. I have positive energy. I love to listen to my conversation partner. I have a very calm nature. I am a kind, gentle, passionate, reliable, sensitive woman. I am family oriented, I appreciate family values.SO TEXT ME HERE 18064787042

Phone number (806) 478-7042
Usage Landline
City Floydada
State Texas
County Floyd
Providers AT&T Local
Advertisement

#403489 by rococo Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:30 pm
Tfd/ PealMills,54 - Online Now
Woman looking for Man 34-79
ALSIP , ILLINOIS , UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:White
Education:Bachelors Degree
Job:Financial Services
ABOUT
Text me now Please On my Number 18064787042 I am calm, romantic, sociable, patient, reliable. I love life. I have a good sense of humor. I am very honest and sincere woman and want people around me to be also honest and sincere with me. I can not offend people cause I respect them. I like flowers and presents. I like doing sports, have a rest in the nature, reading books, sewing, embroidery, listening to music. I appreciate love and honest relationships.

What I am looking for
Text me now Please On my Number 18064787042 My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm and honest. My dream is to have a loving family. I am a romantic and gentle lady who is searching her second half. I am an outgoing lady with likable looks and a giving heart. For my long-term relationship I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beat together we will do anything that we dream about.
Image <<< German TV personality Daniela Katzenberger