Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401700 by Snow-White Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:26 am
tagged
uid=6105591360

Dominik Hubert
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 2871 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: blues,
Movies: The Godfather Part II, Apocalypse Now, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mary Poppins, 12 Angry Men, Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 4, Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther, Frozen 2, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Incredibles 2, The Irishman , Star Wars, Spider-Man, Coco, Captain America: Civil War, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Avengers, Big Hero 6, Toy Story 3, The Dark Knight, Avatar, Citizen Kane, The Wizard of Oz, Blade Runner , Pinocchio, The Exorcist, Bambi, Psycho, Singin' in the Rain, Raging Bull, Saving Private Ryan, Taxi Driver, The Matrix, The Godfather, Seven Samurai, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Forrest Gump, Lawrence of Arabia, Titanic, Star Wars, Toy Story, Pulp Fiction, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Casablanca, It's a Wonderful Life , Goodfellas
About Me: I am a family oriented person, l love children,

Image Image

Hello my dear, how are you? i hope you are fine. It is a privileged to meet you. You possess a very charming look. How about we get to know each other. Kindly add me as your friend on Facebook: http://www. Facebook. com/dominik.hubert.188 . i would love to be your friend on Facebook and know you more.

[email protected] my hangout id

google hangouts avatar same as profile pic
Advertisement

#401702 by Snow-White Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:34 am
Previously posted link leads to a (meanwhile deleted) FB profile. Fortunately I saved it in time 8)

FB
Dominik Hubert (Donhub)
Lives in Seattle
From Warsaw
Single
Moved to Seattle December 10, 2019
In a complicated relationship November 19
same pics as on tagged

#401703 by Snow-White Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:36 am
Dominik Hubert
Name: Dominik
Surname: Hubert
City: London
Birthday: 2.11
same as tagged profile pic

provides link to a hidden vk profile
#403784 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:07 pm
New profile, same email account

tagged
dominichubert77

Dominic Hubert
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 2289 times
Relationship Status: Divorced
About Me
Music: R&B, Blues
Movies: The working wife, the last Faust,
Sports: Golf
Interests: listening to music, going for a walk, reading, movies.
Dreams: To be the one person my heart beat for.
About Me:
I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous.I respect different religion existing in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man.

Image Image Image Image

Hello my dear, am Dominic, is nice meeting you here, i saw you photo To be honest my lady, you look so pretty. I would love to know more about you Please do you have email id, If you don't mind here is my email [email protected] if you don't mind just for further understanding, I hope to hear from You.
#405621 by Snow-White Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:48 pm
Bothered me again with a new profile, still same email address :D

tagged
uid=6108448853

Dominic Hubert
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 258 times
Relationship Status: Separated
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
About Me
Music: Michael Jackson
Movies: transformer

pic already posted

Hi my dear what a beautiful day to you my lady. how are you? My name is Dominic Hubert. It is a privileged to meet someone like you, You really look lovely, very charming and nice, Can i have your phone number or email for further understanding?

My email address is [email protected]
#405622 by Snow-White Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:59 pm
Hello dear xxxxx
How are you doing today and how is your day going so far? I hope you are in a good mood. My dear thanks for sending me your email at least you have given me the chance to tell and know more about you. Hopefully I want to believe that everything is just fine and happening the way you expected My dear you really look lovely, nice and kind, exactly what I'm looking for in a partner! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see where it leads us
So let me introduce myself again to you, I am Dominic Hubert, I was born on 2nd November 1962, in the city of Warsaw Poland. I’m 58 years old, I'm living and working in Bristol United Kingdom. My father is late and my mum is alive but she stays in Poland, She was born in Great Britain. I'm working as a project Engineer at Victoria oil and gas plc Being a single man after the death of my wife, I work so much without having much time for myself, most of my time I spent at office or in high sea, whenever I go for offshore / official assignment But I enjoy and love my work though it’s very tiring on my spare time I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watch television and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house to visit her and her nanny who is taking care of her. I am a man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man.
My dear I hope this is good enough introduction for now. Thanks I hope to read from you again now tell me about yourself, what you do, your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend. I’m not really photogenic but I have attached some of my pictures for you, I hope you will like them.

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020