Information on romance scams and scammers.
#403789 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:35 pm
tagged
uid=6104169312

Alex
Last Active: 15 hours ago
Profile Views: 675 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

I’m great... I could say only God creation can compare the beauty I see in you, I will like to know little about you and see where it's goes, how long have you been on here and what are you looking for?

I'm pretty new on here, am looking for a serious relationship with commitment, I got no time for games nor pranks.. I hate drama, I simply want someone to share it with. Family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. I have many interests.I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets, especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel... I will like you to drop me your number for text and we will go from there

Text me at (410) 513-5358

phone number (410) 513-5358
Original carrier: Teleport Communications America, Llc - Md
Advertisement

#403790 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:43 pm
micheal
Houston, Texas, USA
I am a very down to earth person who says things exactly the way they are... I am God fearing
add. pics

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
#403791 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:46 pm
Jeffrey54
Bio: 48, Male
Looking For: Serious Relationship
Marital Status: Divorced
About Me
i am a good romantic lover, intelligent & honest man. I'm very Self Confident, Responsible, Friendly, Romantic, Spontaneous,down to earth, Easygoing, Sophisticated, Open-Minded, Earthy, Simple, Loving, Intellectual, Serious, Humorous, Sensitive,also God fearing man.
Interests
I am not a person who is not materialistic just want the simple things in life. I want someone that when they say they love you they truly mean it and if they say they want to spend the rest of there life with you they mean it no matter what comes your way

same pic as first pic on tagged
#403792 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:49 pm
SweetD2001
James

51 years old
16.6.1968 (Gemini)
Male
His Ad: Rich man looking for love
Seeking: I’m An Engineer And Construction Looking For That Lovely Sugar Babe

same pic as first pic on tagged
#403793 by Snow-White Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:59 pm
ROBINW
46 - Straight
Oregon, United States
I am fun loving and a spontaneous person . I love to wear a smile all the time and i avoid looking like a clown . lol

billhq
Male
United States
same pic