Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404957 by Snow-White Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 pm
Pic stolen from Johari John aka Mchanyato, Instagrammer from Tanzania

GD
Eliz4uyou
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: hamburg
City: hamburg
Zip code: 64571
In my own words:
I am good looking woman, tall and sim, have a nice shape, am good in cocking sports and reading.
Looking for: i am looking for nice and good heart human who understand life of living
Living Situation: With roommate(s)
Social Setting: Social Butterfly
TV Watching: Movies, Sports Nut
Languages: English

I amm Elizabeth gumara, i am interested to know you more, Write me into my email address (elizabethgumara@ gmail.com) for more important discussion
Advertisement

#404960 by Snow-White Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:13 pm
I Need Your Urgent Help And Assistance.

Dearest One,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Elizabeth Athor Gumara. I am from Sudan in Africa. 25 years old, 5 ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in SENEGAL due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr, Athor Gumara) was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ATHOR & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KHARTOUM), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. John Paul who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.500.000.00 Million Dollars (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. the Pastors Tel. number is (00221709778701) and email address ([email protected])you can write him to ask him more about me, call tell him you want to speak with Elizabeth, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well.

However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day,

Yours sincerely,
Elizabeth Gumara

Image Image

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020

Rev. John Paul
phone number is 00221709778701
[email protected]