Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404857 by Snow-White Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:45 am
Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this
everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Sophia Miller, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hear from you!

Kiss
Sophia Miller

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020
Advertisement

#404961 by Snow-White Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:22 pm
Pics stolen from Elena Milcenco, Major of the National Army of the Republic of Moldova

GREETINGS

My Dear.

Compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, it was so impressing to my expectation and I was very happy to read your mail. I am ready to be yours, I believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me, i believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i am more interested in and your open minded heart to me.

I am Sophia Miller by name, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya, because of war that has been going on here since the death of their late president, as the result of my profession in serving the World United Nations as a United States Army officer. I grew up at an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes after i lost my both parents in a fatal accident when i was only 5 years. I am 30 years old, single and never married before. I attached my pictures to this mail and I expect your own pictures when replying my mail.

I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema,jogging and golf as my favorite sports, I listen to jazz and rock music. I am very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that I am good in protecting people. i live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i find myself. I am hard working in my job and always enjoy it despite the fact that it doesn't give me so much time for my personal life. I have peace in my heart and always pray for God to give me the sweetest and best man in the whole universe as my life partner, i need someone that will be fun to be with, caring and passionate love and care, I am single but intend to get a loving man by my side to settle down with.

Meanwhile, how is life generally with you over there? as for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job. I will like to know more about you, your likes, dislike and your life experience, please you should also send me at least a picture while getting back to me.

Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there.

Kiss,
Sophia Miller

Image Image Image

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020
Last edited by Snow-White on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#404962 by Snow-White Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:39 pm
First pic sent can be found here:

FB
uid=messi.smith.710

Sophia Miller
My God is able to do all things
I can't stop praising the Lord !!!

Lives in Aba >>>> Nigeria :D
From Ohafia

add. pic

Nigerian friends only :D

One more photo >>> stolen from Pearl Garavaglia, Track & Field athlete from South Africa
#404963 by Snow-White Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:11 pm
BestSophia
30 years
United States
Hello
I am very honest and passionate love, i am looking for a nice man that i can spend the rest of my life with. ....

elena12
female, 30, United States, FLORIDA, FLORIDA
my name is Elena milcenco and am a quict and gentle lady, so quite in nature.
same pic
#417777 by Snow-White Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:50 pm
Rev Jeff Cisse
[email protected]

Hello dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund
transferred to Japan
under a cooperation of a new partner from
Japan.I am currently in Japan for my treatment and investment
projects with my own share of the
total sum.meanwhile, i do not forget your past efforts and attempts to
assist me in my letter of claim, although it failed us somehow.

Now contact my Senior Pastor in Togo,His incharge of this fund, his
name is Rev Jeff Cisse and his email:( [email protected] )
ask him to send you the total amount of
$500,000.00 which i gave you for your compensation for all efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at
that time very much.so feel free to contact Rev Jeff Cisse and
receive your check from him,

Please let me know immediately you receive your check so we can share
the joy together after all the sufferness at that time. at this
point, I'm very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner had at hand, finally, remember that I have sent instructions
to Rev Jeff
Cisse on your behalf to receive the money,so feel free to get in
contact with him, he will send the check to you without any delay.

Sincerely.
Your love,Sophia Miller

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020