Information on romance scams and scammers.
#407891 by maluu53 Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 pm
Lulu on gl
30, Woman, Single
Oklahoma City, United States

Image Image

Hi ..I am Lucia. .you can call me lulu.i am a diamond trader..i buy and sell diamond stones.i am single..here for friendship and relationship..i am a one man woman.if I like you....its only you.
I feel we can be friends.
I am having a little problem..i am taking care of my grand mom..she is really ill and it has been really hard..she he needs surgery..but no funds darling. .i sold all my stuff..don't even have a phone anymore..The surgery money is 3000 usd.All i need is a small loan from you i will pay you back baby.
We can only chat here darling..i have always wanted to marry
Okay darling. .you can send me an email on [email protected]
Thank you honey..i will be waiting for your mail baby.
Hi baby..when will you be online..send me your email address let's get talking baby.
Sweetheart are you okay? I have not seen you on here.. baby regarding the 3000 euros loan I asked from you to help my sick grand mom..i will send you an account details so you can send it there baby..You are sweet and awesome.
Kisses
Advertisement

#407892 by maluu53 Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:15 pm
1st pic can also found on

youtube
Jaqueline Palma

FB
uid: wendy.jacklin.12
Wendy Jacklin

pics stolen from Polina from Belarus
find the profiles on amicarussia.com, bride.ru, raklagever.co.il
#408160 by maluu53 Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:04 pm
Sweetheart are you okay? I have not seen you on here.. baby regarding the 3000 euros loan I asked from you to help my sick grand mom..i will send you an account details so you can send it there baby..You are sweet and awesome.
Kisses
Hello baby I hope you are feeling much better now. .you will be fine..I have also been staying at home.i am sending you my account officer details..she will bring for me..Thanks my love

Name- Glen judah
Bank- First national bank
account no- 60100000
Routing no- 043318092
Swiftcode-FNBPUS3
Sweetheart let me know when it's done.. I hope you are feeling better now?
I want you to try and stay warm..you can drink warm water
Sweetheart I need to correct the account details..This is the right details..

Name- Glen judah
Bank- First national bank
account no- 60100000
Swiftcode-FNBPUS33
Routine- 101019521
Sweetheart you can have to hold on the money..my bank account officer just mailed me that she won't be able to go to work because of the virus..so she will give me a bank agent that can help me..
I will have to send you the new bank agent address.
Hope you are feeling better now baby..
Sweetheart I have a bank agent that works with my bank officer. She will bring the money to me..

Bank Name: Prosperity Bank
Account name: Rolanda Jackson Ehimhuan
Account No: 213763527
Swift: PROYUS44
Bank address- 8340 southwest Freeway Houston tx 77074
Routine: 113122655
Baby your accountant can send 3500 euros ..I can't wait for my grand mom to have this surgery..Thank you so much my love. .you are a sweet loving and good man
My love ....how are you, I hope you are okay..I am really worried about you my love...
Hello baby are you fine?
Have you sent the money..Please send me the slip of payment to my email
[email protected]
#408179 by maluu53 Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:07 am
scammer does not give up

Love don't keep mute on me. .
Please say something. .I have been crying all day..i hope you are fine..???
#408226 by maluu53 Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:18 pm
Hi my love.. I want to come see you in the US..I am worried, I love you so much, talk to me