Information on romance scams and scammers.
#410755 by WPX Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 am
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxx
Subject: Re: Hey, Elena from xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAORwpMCZVJfaUU8xiXkwBafZ-_dqG-ghfhYVUuWT2r=MUfBAyA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAORwpMCZVJfaUU8xiXkwBafZ-_dqG-ghfhYVUuWT2r=MUfBAyA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------00E02B256130D6D1F"

Hello xxx
I am glad that you wrote to me, and I hope we will continue our acquaintance and learn more about each other.
I hope you liked my photo. Will you send me a lot of photos too? I hope to receive them tomorrow.
I will tell more about myself. My name is Elena, Lena. I am 33 years old, I live in the city of Voronezh, this is Russia. I hope you are not scared that I am from another country? write me about it. I work in management in the personnel department. I am a secretary.
I value in people kindness, sincerity, honesty and a good attitude towards others.
I like it when it's clean, comfortable. When I come home, I am always glad, because the house is always clean.
how old are you? And what city do you live in?
I hope that when you receive my letter, you are glad and we continue to learn more from each other.
I hope you are doing well. I will wait for your letter tomorrow.
I hope that I will get answers to all my questions and a lot of your photos. And I want you to be able to use not just letters in personal contact in the future.
Sincerely, Elena
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri May 22, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked photo

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#410880 by maluu53 Sun May 24, 2020 5:59 pm
look on hangout

more pics can be found here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=612945#p612945
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1580247380