Information on romance scams and scammers.
#402110 by maluu53 Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Brian Liam
51, Man, Single
New York City, United States

Image <<< Travis Greenlee

It's no doubt that i'm a nice man with good sense of humor and people sense it before knowing me for long, i like the out doors and the in doors, i like fishing, i like playing in pool, i like anything that has to do with water and music, i like the sea food and i really do enjoy good conversation and see where it will lead to, but please if you know that you're constant smoker don't contact me
I'm an Architectural Engineer, I deal basically on bridges and interior designs
I really do like making people smile that's the most important thing i like about myself and whenever i'm seeing someone smiling i feel warm deep inside me
I like walking round the city, playing in the pool and having a hand walk with that special someone round the city, i like giving french kiss
I like listen to cool songs when i'm in door, i like learning alot of activities when i'm indoors, like dancing, watching Youtube videos, playing games in my phone when i'm lonely
I like discussing about the out doors and in doors, i like discussing about what we do for fun, i like discussing about types of food and we look eaten and the one we are good at cooking, i really do enjoy sweet conversation and i'm good at that
If you eventually meet me for the first time and we really do have a great conversation but you left me, i bet you will come back to me cuz i have never seen my type of man ever, i can make someone with a broken heart smile, i can make the saddest man in the world smile and i can walk for a thousand miles just to see that woman that i will call my co-pilot smile

leave me your address and whatsapp, ill contact you
Advertisement

#402111 by maluu53 Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:21 pm
poor Travis' pics are inundating the web and used for countless fake profiles

find some detailed collections:
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=8712
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=447069#p447069
/yandex.com/images/search?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsuccessful.dating%2Fimages%2F000%2F543%2F843%2F1554x1554-0b0d2b92.jpg&rpt=imageview&cbir_id=2342620%2FOkByPv3FzHiQyg5obZUiGw
#402112 by maluu53 Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 pm
Name De Martini on colombianwife
I´m a man
Looking for a Woman
Birthday 29/01/1965
Age 50
Weight 78
Height 1.78
Profession: Engineer
children 1 child
Marital status Widowed – viuda/o
City New York
Country United States
English level intermediate skills- (intermedio)
Hobbies: Sport
About me: Am a good looking man with good character.
Things I am looking for in a person are: Good looking woman with good character.
The best time to call me: 7 am – 9 am

#411189 by maluu53 Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm
now reappearing on emilydating
same pic as in starting post, same profile
only that scammer decided to reveal its email address :lol: