Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401799 by maluu53 Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:03 pm
debra babe on gl
32, Woman, Single
California City, United States

Image Image

Hello dear how are you doing today this Debra from texas, i just vied your profile and you looking so good, i will like to know more about you, you can text me on hangout at [email protected] or you text me on 5104554214
Advertisement

#401801 by maluu53 Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:13 pm
Kendra
31 year, Virgo. United States, Texas City

I'd like to meet:
a guy at the age of 26 - 35 years old

My details
Languages spoken:

Image Image Image
#411633 by rococo Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm
wonder.dating/
Textme8102793104
33, Woman, Single
Michigan City, United States
Looks for:Man
25 - 39 years
My self-introduction
I love any restaurant that serve good healthy foods and where a very good band is playing. I love restaurants with romantic settings where we can look into each others eyes and feel that special connection. I also love candlelit romantic dinners. or 60's music, and exercising.

What I am doing with my life
.I am currently reading a dozen or so self help books on success, motivation,relationships, financial security and positive thinking

Things I like about myself
enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, fishing, candlelite dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person. I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person..if you are interested in me you can text me up on my phone because i cant stay much on this site

My favourite outdoor activities are
I love live music,theatre,quaint restaurants,coffee shops,walk in the park/beach I like to do just about anything

My favourite indoor activities are
I am looking for someone who enjoys good conversation and has a great sense of humor. Someone who enjoys a night out on the town just as much as a cozy evening at home

phone number 810-279-3104
Usage Landline
City Hartland
State Michigan
County Livingston
Providers Centurylink Communications LLC