Information on romance scams and scammers.
#411547 by FishyMails Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:16 am
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 06:14:04 +0000
Subject: (no subject)

helloo

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411587 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:15 am
Date: 2020-06-04 3:43:22 PM +00:00
Subject: Hello Dearest

Hello Friend Thank you for accepting me as your friend; it is my pleasure to meet you, how are you., i will be happy to get acquitted with you, please, I will like to know your name and how old are you!!!! Because I have important issue to discuss with you.

Yours,
Marian Weber Joseph
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411588 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:17 am
Date: 2020-06-05 7:56:16 AM +00:00
Subject: I hope to hear from you again soon.

Dear,
How is life with you over there, hope you and your family are fine? Am also fine over here in Syria. Like i said before, my name is Marian Weber Joseph a US Citizen, from Charlotte North Carolina. I graduated from Park rose Senior High School Portland Oregon. I am 35 Years old single, and presently I am in Syria at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the war going on here in Syria.
About me; I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth, I have a loving heart and am very respectful. I never judge others and am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life.

Dear, i have my reasons of contacting you because i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. It`s a classified information that requires utmost confidence and trust, I believe you will not betray me. I wish to build a very strong relationship with you based on trust despite we have never meet before and my relationship with you will bring lots of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that friendship does not count distance, religion and age. If you agree then we may go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest in your country with your urgent assistance.

My dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves. I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings. I will be very happy to know more about you if you wouldn't mind, thanks
Yours, Marian Weber Joseph

#411642 by maluu53 Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:19 pm
Weber
33 yo
from New York City
I will meet: a man, 36 - 60 yrs old

#411708 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:48 am
Tel: +12105011566
Date: 2020-06-05 10:05:06 PM +00:00
Subject: Am very happy hearing from you again my dear.

My Dearest,
Thank you for your message and telling me about yourself, i really want to establish a relationship with you like a business partner that may lead to long term relationship in future. Dear here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication. My Dear i want to go into business relationship with you as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for this rescue mission. During our search and rescue duty here in Syria, i came across some terrorist hiding a treasure that contains a huge amount of money which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition. The amount is so much that i could not keep for myself, so i reported it to our Chief commander because of the large quantity of the fund. We decided to share the money, myself and my commander and hide it. Due to the nature of my job, I cannot take this fund to USA because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my possession. My own share of the money we are talking about here is over $5.8 million United State Dollar. I deposited this money with the United Nation agent, i want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the money and keep it safe. I will forward this money to you and you have to use some money and buy houses also we have to invest for future purpose. And for your efforts i will give you 35% of the total money, and because my duty in Syria is coming to an end the money is no longer save with the UN. Please I want you to assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here and meet you in your country. Listen this is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

I will make an arrangement on how to move this fund to your country. All I need from you is to assure me that you will be able to handle the process of receiving it and keeping it top secret. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party. Note, I am desperately waiting for your positive reply. My love I will not be settled until I hear from you to know that you are capable, please keep this matter as top secret. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray me as i have faith to trust you, but rather take me as a GOD sent to you . Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. Note, here in the military zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication but i managed to install whats app on our military computer without my commanders notices and here is my whats app number (+121 050 115 66). Please do not call me because if you call me and the commander find out i will be in big problem. You can send me message and any time am back from work i will reply you. Please remember, do not call me because you will put me in trouble, it is against our rule here to make use of mobile phone and social media because it will distract our work. Please do not put me in trouble, send me only message and do not call me.
Yours, Marian Weber Joseph

#411808 by FishyMails Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:46 am
Date: 2020-06-08 11:49:24 AM +00:00
Subject: Have confidence in me

Honey,
I have gone through your message, truly i am not upset with you, I can understand your fears, but I am here to assure you of your own safety, my love, i was not looking for you to say yes to that immediately without finding out how possible that could be, so for that i really understand that some how you mighty get afraid. my darling remember that i have told you that i am not expecting you to accept the offer without having some doubt how possible it is, i am here assuring you that it is possible and i have made a good arrangement with Senior UN diplomat who will use his diplomatic immunity to deliver the Consignment Box in your address without any problem. be rest assured that the transaction is risk free and i am not ready to put my hand in any bad thing which will terminate my image or put me in Jail. Honey we are one blood and soul and for that i am assuring you that i can never think of engaging you in any transaction that will put you in trouble.

my darling please trust me and help me to receive this Consignment Box as i am going to make an immediate traveling trip to your country as soon as you receive this Consignment box, and i will like to invest in your Country under your supervision so that we shall be great in future. i will be glad to read a positive responds from you as i pray that God who is going around blessing people shall see us through in this appointing time and make a way for us. i love you my darling and promise to make you a happy man in this Earth.
May God be with you,
I love you,
Yours,
Marian Weber Joseph.