Information on romance scams and scammers.
#414788 by Derek Trotter Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am
Reply-to: Annushka - [email protected]
Date: 3 Aug 2020, 12:22
Subject: I want you to answer me this letter!

Hello.How are you doing? I am Anna. I am 29 years. Probably you are curious where did I have seen your e-mail?
I am trying to find serious relations, I am trying to find the partner in life and I have came in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I guess, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will addressed to you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address.
Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to have some presentation on me.
I will write you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be curious, when I am not the resident of your country. I am the resident of Russia.
I hope it does not scare you. I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries.
I hope you will response me and we will start to know each other. If the destiny will be successful to us, we will build relations.
I guess you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos. Response me. Best wishes,Anna.

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement