Information on romance scams and scammers.
#415441 by hallonkev Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 am
Date:Aug 11, 2020, 17:12
Subject:Dear New Friend,

Dear New Friend,

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is Sgt. / Keen Jenny am 30 years old and single, a US Citizen and a Military Branch of Army, l am from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, I Graduated from Park rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Currently Stationed in (Iraq) on war against Terrorism.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religion is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or go into business partners with my funds which I need to invest with your urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me an advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,
I expect an urgent response from you soon.

Best Regards.
Sgt. Keen Jenny
Advertisement