Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#417324 by maluu53 Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:12 pm
same pic

Eric Petrus
Chicago, Illinois
Managing Director at EPET equipments
Construction
Education Chicago State University

Experience
EPET equipments August 2007 - Present

Affiliated Building Services November 2004 - July 2006
SATHE January 2001 - March 2004
Penhall Company November 1998 - April 2000

Skills
Construction, Management, Team Building, Residential Homes, Electricians, Supplies, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Planning, Product Development, Heavy Equipment, Machinery, Shipping
#417325 by maluu53 Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:17 pm
John Orton
Employee, Managing Director, Pillar heavy equipment
Chicago, United States of America

michael
London, 54 years old,
I'm interested in: Women
Languages: Русский, only :lol:

Noblin Wilson on wamba/mamba.ru
From BroctonI will meet:a girl, 51 - 60 years old
Ethnicity:Caucasus native
Languages spoken:English
Kids:yes, but they don't live with me
Income:high income
Living Situation:separate apartment (rented or own)
#417327 by maluu53 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:24 pm
Thomas
male
marco island

I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy,I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, intelligent, sensitive, caring, generous, charming, reliable, cleverly neat man looking for someone special

smile
30. June 1963 (57)
Los Angeles, USA

Jurica Ivančić
55 yo
from New York City
#417328 by maluu53 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:38 pm
frankishy
42, Man, Single
Rouse Hill, Australia (16060 km)

I am a loyal, devoted and most of all God fearing man who's looking for the same woman to spend the rest of my life with. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life together and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please and not to tease which is why i believe that i always have to put God first in all i do. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what the age, I have a belief that age is just a number but true feelings and affection is what really matters in a relationship. I'm looking for a woman who is open minded to have correspondence with. I'm a strong,, smart, independent man with many goals and lots to achieve in life. I love to have fun with the woman of my dreams and need a real woman by my side to share in my dreams. I also need a woman who will take good care of me as his loving man. A woman who knows how to love and how to treat a man. I need a woman with good conversation, intelligence, a woman who is smart and one who knows how to treat a man well and most of all a man who fears God and can be trusted. I love warm weather, tropical drinks

Alexander
57 yo
from Moscow

add. pic

also documented here
realscam.com/f8/myprofitlines-ken-russos-quick-grab-cash-4503/#post99335
#417329 by maluu53 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:49 pm
Matt Kuk
60 y.o. male from Leeds, England, UK
I am looking for a woman from 18 to 75 years old.

Hereformybride16
Height: 6' 2"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

A serious mature minded, loving, caring, honest, woman ready for a long team relationship.
I'm easy going, down to earth, passionate, romantic, smart, out spoken, with Great Sense of humor, Love to Laugh, travel, dance, dinner out, read, walk by the ocean side, swim, seeing art and nature.

add. pic

more pics and profiles here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=9691
and here
photosusurpes.canalblog.com/albums/inconnu_usurpe_b39_/index.html