Information on romance scams and scammers.
#281512 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:09 am
vk
Sunny Day
Birthday: September 7, 1970
Hometown: New York
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Current city: Cleveland
Education :
School: Mayfield High School, Cleveland
Personal priority: Family and children

Activities:
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg, freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother, brother and I,

Interests:
I would describe my personality as conservative, clean cut, earthy, easygoing, flexible, open-minded, eccentric, friendly, kind, high energy, high maintenance, intellectual, outgoing, practical, romantic, self confident, serious responsible, simple.Dont be surprised cos as time goes on you will notice them about me ok.In my free time, i enjoy antiquing, camping, dinning out, listening to music, shopping, amusement parks, art galleries, beach, , coffeehouses, comedy clubs, concerts, dances, live theater, movies, museums, opera, parks, restaurants, shopping malls and sporting events.My favourite sporting events include baseball, softball, bowling, golf, hiking and walking.My favourite music are blues, gospel, classicrock n' roll, classical, country, jazz, sou, R and B, instrumental.My favourite food includes American, barbecue, fast food, pizza, Japanese sushi, seafood.My perfect first date will be a nice romantic candle light dinner with roses around, where we can talk and know more about each other....well i love to cook as well so i might find myself busy at the kithcen preparing meals with you haha....

Favorite quotes:
A warm hello does not come from the lips only but also from the heart....Hello and how are you doing pretty?

About me:
I am very simple, kind of shy and not really an outing man but I do enjoy going to the beach and also spending time with my cat.I like listening to modern rock, rock music, I like Cold Play & Depeche Mode, go to concerts, like reading the Wall Street Journal. I am down to earth man , Spontaneous,Charismatic, fun. I am a God fearing man who visit the church twice within the week and I am a catholic , Answers are Found in prayers and God is the reason why we all live! Thank you!

Image Image
Advertisement