Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401134 by Snow-White Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 pm
tagged
uid=5929035076

Rosie h
Last Active: 4 days ago
Profile Views: 3020 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hello, How are you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to you please write me back at this my email address below, ( [email protected] ) Rosie Harry
Advertisement

#417776 by Snow-White Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:36 pm
New pic, same email address

tagged
uid=5952372813

Rosie H
Last Active: 24 hours ago
Profile Views: 5560 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Hello, How are you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to you please write me back at this my email address below, ( [email protected] ) Rosie Harry
#418179 by Snow-White Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:28 am
Hi Dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you, I know you will be a good and honest friend, What can I say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other,

I am Dr Rosie Harry, born and brought up in 13 Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3, England, UK, I am the only daughter and child of my parents, I am age 39, a divorcee, with no child. I Have a Palestinian root from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After that I proceeded to Basinghall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently I work with the Royal Caribbean International Ship, The ''OASIS OF THE SEA'' as a Sail Royal Caribbean's surgeon. I have 14 years working experience, i enjoy doing my work but it a very busy work that will not give you chance even for yourself, I lost my father when i was 17 years old, it was so painful for me to live without my father, because he loves me so much,

Serving God is my top priority in life and meeting sincere and good friends because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you, So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country on a free mission that is why i intend to visit your country for tourism this year,

I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God grace, This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK, Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time, Please i want to see any of your pics,
Regards.
Dr, Rosie Harry

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020