Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417952 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:33 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 10:45:36 +0100
Subject: Re: I'm Lady Anita Foster from the United States,

Good day my beloved.

Thanks for your reply, and With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I picked interest on you after going through your profile, while I was doing private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me.

I am Capt. Anita Foster. a US Army, and I'm glad to meet you, I am 30 years old and a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I was brought up in an orphanage/home. Cancer killed both of my parents when I was 5 years old. and although I'm still single.

How are you today? I hope you are doing great. As I said, I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to a business partner with you, I have $6.500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I want to invest in your country. I will compensate you 30% of the money while I get 70%

I want you to help me bring this money into your country for investment, I will love real estate investment business, I don't know if it a profitable sector in your country, and right now I'm at overseas duty, precisely US military base in charge of Syria Task Force and Libya crisis

My dear, I want you to know that we are daily attacked by rebels and car bombs and during one of our rescue missions we came across a safe that contains huge amounts of money belonging to the ISIS in buying arms, which I believe was money for 'purchase of weapons and ammunition, it was agreed by all the army officers present in that rescue mission that the money will be shared between us and we have done.

After we shared the money, I got a share of $6.500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I look for your help to evacuate my share of money from this country (Libya) to your country to keep it safe for me until I come to your country.
PLEASE I am asking you for my safety to KEEP this deal AS TOP SECRET between us, I beg you to not discuss this topic with nobody else, to avoid losing this information and it will be dangerous to me, I rely on my position here

I have deposited/registered this money into a delivery and security company for safekeeping and delivery presently, this delivery will be legally managed by the security company and there will be no risks involved in the process and the money is securely packed in a truck case and the same cash box will be delivered to you in your country.

So I want you to give me assurance if these money delivered to your country, you will keep these money until I come to meet you face to face and I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a security company and the company promised to deliver these fund with diplomatically to one of my favorite destinations.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my trust or prevent my dream, I want to resign from my military job and start a new life. and once I'm through with my official assignment here in overseas duty I will come over to your country for the investment, so that we can start the invest plans

Note: Please I will advise you, we communicate through email here as a secure means to avoid any interruption or monitoring as our discussions are to be secured until the funds get to you . Attached below is a copy of my ID card, and in-return send me your ID card, Photo or Passport copy

I will soon look forward to your urgent response.

Kiss with Love
Capt. Anita Foster

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement