Information on romance scams and scammers.
#418999 by AlanJones Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:07 am
Subject: Hello XXX
Tel. No.: +16187462102

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing good today ? My Name is Gayla ,i saw a profile on mingle2, Today is my first day on this site. Since I set up this site to meet new people,I ran across your profile and to be honest with you I got captivated by the appearance. I must say thanks for restoring my courage because with all the profile I have seen and read in my life,this is the one that I like most though I don't know why ,but I am interested and I would like to get to know you better , I want you to know that I am not into any kind of mind games and I expect the same from you , I am looking for a good friend and possibly a relationship that could lead to meeting to see what happens and luckily for me I might find my soulmate and I know I am one step ahead so if you are interested in me you can get me on my # (618) 746-2102 or add me on hangout ([email protected]). i will be looking forward to chat heart to heart chat with open up mind with you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement