Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422431 by WPX Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:21 pm
Subject: Hello Sweetheart,

Hello my new mate I believe you will find this letter and will acquainted with it carefully! This is my last try to find outbeloved person on the Internet, as all my previous tries have been failed. Serious relationship is my only sole intent. If you are a seeker of only immoral and nude photos, then I ask you not to even answer me. I'll tell you a little about myself. I’m ANNA. I’m from UA Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country? I have long wanted to move to another Ñountry. I'm along 35 years old, and I understand that I need a long term contact, with a kind and smart person. So I am not interested in adventures. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am an educate, intelligent woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic. In this letter I gave you some information about myself. If you are interested in my letter, then write me some answer. Write me something about your self too, your age and the city in which you live. Periodically I will review my emails hoping to see your letter there.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

Waiting for your letter, Annulenka.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#422590 by maluu53 Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:26 am
pic stolen from the vk/FB/IG profiles of Yana Yakshuk from Minsk