Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422432 by WPX Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm
Reply-To: Natali <[email protected]>
Subject: Es wird ein gro?es Gluck sein, wenn ich Ihre Botschaft sehe.
Organization: [email protected]

Hello. I do hope u will get my message and will read it from top to bottom. This's my last effort to find my sweetheart on the Internet as all my early approaches failed.
I'm dreaming about serious relationship. If u are a frivolous person who looks only for sex and naked photos, I would like u to pay no attention to my message.
I want you to understand what a person I am. I'm Natalia.I live in a grand city in UA - Ukraine. Do you know something about my county?
Time to time I'm thinking about changing my country. I'm along 35 years old and I definitely know that I want to split my life with a gracious and peart man.
So I don 't want tp waste time playing games.I will not even try to prove something because I am a literary, kind-hearted lady.
I have no difficulties in financial sphere as I am a private dentist.It was some general info about me. If u get interested reading my e-mail,
I will be waiting for your message. Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle.
I will check my mail as soon as I can and I hope to see your answer there.. Waiting for your reply, Natalia.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement