Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422330 by WPX Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:51 pm
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hi my friend.

Hi my dear friend. expect you receive this note and read it attentively! This is my final try to find a companion in the global network, because all my previous attempts failed. reliable relationships – it 's my sole goal. If you strive only sex and naked pictures, please don 't respond me. I 'll tell a little bit of about me. You can call me Tanya. I am from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often think migratation out of my country. I am now 35 years old, I know that I wish a lasting relationships with affectionate and smart man. That 's why do not want to play games. have no intention to convince everyone because I am an intelligent and an affectionate female. do not have any problems with fininces as I 'm is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a short facts about me. If you are attracted by my note, I expect your repliy. Please tell some facts about you, about your city of residence. Some of this days I am going to check my maillbox and I will probably find your letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

Tatianushoka,

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#422331 by WPX Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:53 pm
Subject: What'sup my man.

Greetings my new mate. expect you receive this message and study it carefully! This is my last struggle to find a partner in the net, since all my earlier struggles was unsuccessful. lasting relationships – is my one goal. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don 't bother to respond. I 'll confess some things about me. My name is Tanya. I am from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country? I often think migratation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o, I realize that I look a deep relationships with gentle and smart man. That is the reason do not want to play lovegames. have no desire to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a loving female. don 't have any any problems with cash as my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief information me. If you are interested in my maill letter, I look forward for your response. Please confess some facts about you, about your where you live. In a few days I will check my maill and I will notice your emaill.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

Tatianusha.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
#422589 by maluu53 Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:14 am
second email address including pics
posted here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1610008197