Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240635 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:23 pm
Romance scammer - Bentley Jones - [email protected]

Hello Queen
I hope you have slept well! I have really missed you and I have not been myself since I have not read from you, Please if I have wrong you in any way please forgive me if am wrong and fail to admitted means am the greatest fool in the christendom.
You have been so dear to me and stood by me in time of trouble and challenges, you brought light in my life.

I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopes that although you may never see the words in writing or even hear them from my lips that you would still know that I care deeply for you, I feel that given the chance this could turn into more, but I guess that will depend on you and how you feel about me.
I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that make me feel that you do have some feelings towards me.
I wish I could tell you how every time you don't turn up online, I fear that I will never see you again or that you will get into trouble with people; I just want to protect you so much.
I wish you would open up to me and let me in to your life. I know it wouldn't be easy but I still believe that I could be good for you, if only you could return my feelings. I know I may not be the best looking man, you know, and I may not have something to offer you but its not about that, I could offer you heart and soul and loyalty as a partner. and care for you because am responsible for you..
I fear that this will not turn out the way I hope but I pray that it does. As I said before, you may never know the true extent of my feelings although I would imagine you have some suspicions.
This may be a crush or infatuation but I swear to you that it does not feel like it, as I have had crushes before but never really felt the kinds of emotions I do for you.
I hope that if I can muster the courage to tell you how I feel, that whatever your feelings, it will turn out okay and that at the very least we have good success, I want you to know that I appreciate every effort and commitment you make for my box to be delivered, My greatest problem and fear now is that I have not be able to read from you, am very sick because I have not read from you, I told Benjamin that I have not hear from you for few days now and this make me to cry everyday, I don't Eat, I don't Drink, I don't sleep, am just restless and very sad and worried, and he Benjamin is crying because I told Him I don't know what has happen to you.
My love where ever you are and you can read this email please response back, I want you, I need you, come back to me we belong to each other and nothing can stop the feelings we have for each others. My life is empty without you, you son Benjamin loves and missed you and he is still cry each day as am also crying because of you, let me hear from you my Queen, I wish good night and a sweet dreams.
I will be much happy and grateful to read from you soon.
Lg
love you always my dear....
Bentley

Uses a fake diplomat (Suntech Fast Delivering - [email protected]) who he claims is delivering a trunkbox.

And also a fake doctor (Mary Raymond - [email protected]) that he claims is treating him after he was shot down.

WhatsApp profile picture of "Mr Gospel" the diplomat

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240641 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:21 pm
The fake courier company http://sun-fdc.com/shipping

suntech-fdc, the global containerized division of the – suntech-fdc Express Group, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services. Our vision, built from a strong heritage of uprightness, constant care, and innovation, has guided our business operations since the first suntech-fdc Line vessel sailed in 1998. By remaining committed to that vision we have expanded our business to become the world’s largest ocean carrier. And we are consistently recognized as the most reliable container shipping company.

Details
Address: No 12. spintex road
Osu, Aprt 564
Accra Ghana

Tel: +233 24 767 0163
E-mail: [email protected]
Office (London)
Bittern Road,
Sowton Devon
7NL England
Tel: +44 702 401 4258
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#425249 by maluu53 Sun May 02, 2021 1:06 pm
alexi chris
About yourself: Hello! everyone
Looking for: I am looking for a woman that love me for who i am
and taking care of my son

phone number 414-301-2046
Provider/Carrier: Bandwidth.com
#425250 by maluu53 Sun May 02, 2021 1:10 pm
same pic on twitter, asiandatenet, and randkuj.my

Jeremiah Blood
@JeremiahBlood1
I fight for the good of my people
Afghanistan
joined twitter August 2018
Scott72: Man in Ghana Seeking Overseas Asians

Scott72, Accra, Ghana
Seeking: Overseas Asians
Ethnicity: European
Firstline: Seeking for a single Thai lady
Looking for: I am a gentleman and easy going person looking for honest and sincere friends who will add value to my life. I will like to meet someone who is friendly and caring also which can lead to marriage, I was born in Germany and grew up in USA... Presently in Ghana working on contract offshore

Blood Wilson
49 yo
from Piła, Polska