Information on romance scams and scammers.
#427253 by ChattMan1962 Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:50 pm
There are several scams identical to this one upon searching this site, but not since 2018. You can search for "Versatile Domme of Class, Distinction & Sophistication". However, at this point, I can't figure out what the scam is. She hasn't asked for personal info, she hasn't asked for money (yet). She did ask for pictures. Is she planning to search my image & blackmail me?

Here's the gist. She contacted me via Adult Friend Finders (AFF) asking me to be her "slut"; I responded, provided a private email, & here's what she emailed back (almost word-for-word from the 2012, 2014, 2017, & 2018 scams shown on this site),

"On July 30, 2021, discreet mistress4slut <[email protected]> wrote: Hello my devoted and obedient slut.
"I am very serious about Dominating you. I think you should be mature and honest,and know how to serve and treat a Goddess like me.. I am very adventurous and experienced, and I would like to take you on a journey of a lifetime (long term) if you prove worthy of my Supremacy. I am serious about my search for a slave and would consider you further if you can follow My rules. I believe in Discipline and Kinks. I am a Versatile Domme of Class, Distinction & Sophistication with the experience of unparalleled Domination and alluring control. I am Well versed from Sensual & Provocative to Strict & Merciless. It all depends on my understanding of My slave and what urges I feel My slave and I have in common. I have more than what it takes to make you my slave because I am gifted with a wealthy knowledge and understanding of the Psychological and Physical aspects of the S/M B&D Lifestyle.You must be Obedient,Honest, Trustworthy, Loyal, Submissive, Slut,Pamperer, Respectful. I will train you to exhibit all these characteristics with STRICT training and Domination. I will take total control of your being and existence, as your only aim and goal in Life will be to please me. Although when out together,you will be more like a friend than a slave. You will have to be very good with your tongue because it will always be at work, either licking up my wet pussy or my nectar. I will get you a special leash and collar, which i will use to walk you around and tie you up when i don't want you laundering and whenever you disobey.i know you may find this embarrassing at first,but this frank and forthright exchange will allow both of us to feel confident about the activity and to understand our needs. Due to the vast range of activities and intensities that are possible in bondage play and fetish sex, i have realistic expectations and the anticipated acts will be enjoyable to you and I.I will like us to base this D/s relationship on Trust and Honesty, this should be our foundation,and i believe the sky will be the limits.. I know time will tell if you are truly willing and will be loyal to me. Your mistress.attitude is more important to me than physical type or appearance. I want a submissive who is honest, is capable of trusting me, and who has a strong desire for power exchange. I have had submissives with all levels of experience.
I will like to know everything about you.I would like you to answer the following questions to enable me know more about you;
1. When did you join the site and how many women have you been chatting and exchanging emails with?
2. Any form of disability?
3.Does anyone know about your kinky lifestyle?
4. Have you ever been a slave?.If yes,how many women have you served?.how long did you serve?.why did you leave your previous mistress?
5. Are you ready to be totally devoted to the mistress and be totally obedient,honest and submissive to the mistress,100%?
6. Describe yourself in 5 sentences !
That will be all for now.I would like to see some of your pictures in your response .Take good care of yourself and I would love to hear from you soon.
N.B , Meetings and sessions would be at my time , this relationship is very different from any other relationship you've had in the past , procedures must be taken and this is the rule of the lifestyle , We are meeting soon but i need to put your through the lifestyle so we just get into action and not discussion when we meet , You meeting and session will be frequent depending on your flexibility and that would happen sooner than expected only if you are ready and willing to follow my Lead. Discretion is 100%!!
Mistress Olivia"

If you have any theories on the scam angle, I would appreciate knowing them. Thanks.......
Advertisement

#427256 by AlanJones Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:00 pm
From memory of previous scams, it could go one of 2 ways. She may tell you that you need to sign up to a specific paid dating/sex site and provide you with an affiliate link. Then just drop you when she receives the sign up commission. The other alternative is that she will tell you that she wants you to prepare for your "date" by buying some specific sex toys from a specific seller (who is also the scammer using a different email address). You will pay for the toys, which will never turn up.

Of course, scammers evolve and sextortion is much more prevalent that it was when some of the earlier scams you relate to were posted, so she could just be after photos to blackmail you with.

Either way, it's 100% a scam, so the best thing for you to do is just block "her" and stop responding.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#437045 by [email protected] Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:52 am
She’s back only as [email protected] Olivia Goldston in Potomac Maryland

On Nov 27, 2022, at 12:44 AM, Olivia Goldston <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello my devoted and obedient slut

Thank you for a well detailed email response !!! Good to read from you.After reading your email,I am delighted that i think you are a perfect match and the one i have been waiting for all my life.You make me feel like You are all i have always dreamt about all my life cos you are ready to follow orders and abide by all rules and do things to make me your mistress happy at all time. I cannot wait to take total control of your life and do everything with you.well,life is unpredictable and i think you are one of the surprises life has brought my way...there are Rules you have to abide by and you have to follow them strictly.I am a very classy woman and I strive to be successful in whatever I do,I am self employed.I buy and sell artworks, paintings, sculptures,antiques,jewelries and gold dusts,I am planning to open my own art gallery and I want to make it one of the best and biggest in the Country

I currently don't have any slave and I am currently looking for just one totally obedient,honest and obedient sex slave that we'll explore our fantasies together.I am disease-free and don’t engage in behaviors at-risk for getting an STD: I am not promiscuous, I am not bisexual and I don’t use drugs. I have one submissive at a time. I choose my sex partner very carefully. I make sure he is disease-free, doesn’t engage in any STD-risky behaviors and is not promiscuous. Then I am monogamous, and I demand that my partner is also.I got drawn into the lifestyle cos of the past heartbreaks and hurts I have experienced from my past relationships and as a result,I enjoy punishing men and dominate men and also,I do BDSM because I enjoy the physical control and sexual dominance of the submissive.It has become a thing of mine since I became a young woman.I enjoy teasing and denial,bondage and mild humiliation, face-sitting and body worship .However,I am not into blood or scat or any permanent physical injury.I appreciate discretion and I believe it's necessary.

Slave,give me a detailed outline of your fantasies and some of the things you want us to do together,I want you to outline your weekly schedule and when you will always be free for training sessions.Henceforth if you choose to serve me, you must follow the following rules and guidelines to be totally committed and loyal to me.

Rules you must follow strictly in this relationship are ....;
You must ALWAYS address me as Mistress, You must ALWAYS be honest with me,You must NEVER doubt or argue with my decisions, You must NEVER do anything without permission, You must STOP your search for any other

These are some of my fantasies and what I want us to do together: You must be ready to feed on my cums...ready to be punished for my joy whenever you disobey me...LOL.That will be all for now. . Take good care of yourself.

I hope to read back from you soon.

Ms Olivia

On Nov 26, 2022, at 4:10 PM, Olivia Goldston <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello my devoted and obedient slut ,

I am very serious about Dominating you. I think you should be mature and honest,and know how to serve and treat a Goddess like me.. I am very adventurous and experienced, and I would like to take you on a journey of a lifetime (long term) if you prove worthy of my Supremacy. I am serious about my search for a slave and would consider you further if you can follow My rules. I believe in Discipline and Kinks. I am a Versatile Domme of Class, Distinction & Sophistication with the experience of unparalleled Domination and alluring control. I am Well versed from Sensual & Provocative to Strict & Merciless. It all depends on my understanding of My slave and what urges I feel My slave and I have in common. I have more than what it takes to make you my slave because I am gifted with a wealthy knowledge and understanding of the Psychological and Physical aspects of the S/M B&D Lifestyle.You must be Obedient,Honest, Trustworthy, Loyal, Submissive, Slut,Pamperer, Respectful. I will train you to exhibit all these characteristics with STRICT training and Domination. I will take total control of your being and existence, as your only aim and goal in Life will be to please me. Although when out together,you will be more like a friend than a slave. You will have to be very good with your tongue because it will always be at work, either licking up my wet pussy or my nectar. I will get you a special leash and collar, which i will use to walk you around and tie you up when i don't want you laundering and whenever you disobey.i know you may find this embarrassing at first,but this frank and forthright exchange will allow both of us to feel confident about the activity and to understand our needs. Due to the vast range of activities and intensities that are possible in bondage play and fetish sex, i have realistic expectations and the anticipated acts will be enjoyable to you and I.I will like us to base this D/s relationship on Trust and Honesty, this should be our foundation,and i believe the sky will be the limits.. I know time will tell if you are truly willing and will be loyal to me. Your mistress.attitude is more important to me than physical type or appearance. I want a submissive who is honest, is capable of trusting me, and who has a strong desire for power exchange. I have had submissives with all levels of experience.

I will like to know everything about you.I would like you to answer the following questions to enable me know more about you;

1. What do you do for a living and how often do you work ?
2. When did you join the site and how many women have you been chatting and exchanging emails with?
3. Any form of disability?
4.Does anyone know about your kinky lifestyle?
5. Have you ever been a slave?.If yes,how many women have you served?.how long did you serve?.why did you leave your previous mistress?
6. Are you ready to be totally devoted to the mistress and be totally obedient,honest and submissive to the mistress,100%?
7. Describe yourself in 5 sentences !

That will be all for now.I would like to see some of your pictures in your response .Take good care of yourself and I would love to hear from you soon.

N.B , Meetings and sessions would be at my time , this relationship is very different from any other relationship you've had in the past , procedures must be taken and this is the rule of the lifestyle , We are meeting soon but i need to put your through the lifestyle so we just get into action and not discussion when we meet , You meeting and session will be frequent depending on your flexibility and that would happen sooner than expected only if you are ready and willing to follow my Lead. Discretion is 100% !!

Mistress Olivia

On Nov 24, 2022, at 11:30 PM, Olivia Goldston <[email protected]> wrote:

A lil more about me,

Happy Thanksgiving by the way !!

I am 40 years old and grew up in the UK. I moved 21 years ago to the country . I am a dominant woman with a fairly normal life, I got introduced to the alternative lifestyle about 18 years ago.I always had a lifelong fascination with BDSM being a naturally dominant lady who would have it no other way. I joined the site recently because my last slut/bf moved out of town. I have had 3 of such relationships and hope for more. A kinky twist to the everyday vanilla affair, gradually pushing both our limits and exploring bdsm in bits. I seek a slut for active participation, real time exploration in the kinky world, I need someone to share my kinkiest dreams with and someone ready to turn my/his fantasies to realities. I have a life outside bdsm and hopefully somewhere down the line, we can work out something appropriate. I totally understand the need for discretion if need be.

I do not expect much from a slut of mine, submission, obedience, a learning spirit, commitment. I believe every relationship has 2 parts, the submissive and the dominant, understanding our roles is very crucial, neglecting this is what causes the power struggle and subsequent break of a relationship, even the vanilla types. Some of my favourite fetish activities include bondage, humiliation, body worship, feminization, cross dressing, water sport, face sitting, role play, ass play, spanking, CBT etc. They don't all necessarily have to be of interest to you. As I was sure to point out in my ad, Sex is as much about opening yourself and showing your sexuality to another human being as it is about allowing them to show you theirs. It's vital that you give them the same courtesy of hearing their secrets without making them feel creepy about it. I hope you can expand your horizons with me. I hope we can expand our horizons together.I am a normal woman who wants to have fun in an interesting and dynamic way. I am looking to meet someone who is willing to be a lover and a sex sub. someone who will have a discreet relationship and who will make me happy by giving me good sex and being sexually submissive. I attached my pictures.. I want to have an affair with only one man. He must be disease-free, submissive and affectionate.I am looking to find someone who is willing to live life to the max, someone silly, who is not afraid to laugh at himself, who will take risks and not be afraid to fail. Someone outspoken, happy, witty.... someone who will be my best friend and my awesome lover...( no strings, not willing to change my situation).I am looking to find that spark.... that fire.... that excitement that makes adrenaline rush through your veins, that feeling of anticipation and uncertainty that makes you gasp for air and wonder "what's next?"... a sweet sensation of "I want more"... I hope this works for you as we proceed .

Nevertheless, I do have few limits of my own. I can also assure you that whatever limits you have will be pushed, tested and respected. Contrary to what people think, BDSM isn't all about torture and pain, bdsm is about the CONSENSUAL transfer of power between 2 parties, emphasis on the word consensual. This means essentially that most of the activities we engage in (mostly sexual or not) will be within a pre agreed set of limits. I am 100% Dominant and will not allow any attempts of you topping from the bottom. I extend my relationship with my slut to vanilla when necessary because being a woman I still enjoy dates, sports, movies, sharing nice conversations, sex and enjoying some romantic times togther. I hope I have been able to share with you a lil bit of what to expect from me as your "mistress". I'll love to hear back from you, let me know your thoughts towards this. Tell me more about yourself and your kinks. Openness is a learned skill and communication plays a very important role. I'll look out for your email.

I hope to read from you soon

Mistress Olivia

> On Nov 24, 2022, at 3:30 AM, Olivia Goldston <[email protected]>
>
> 
> This is Mistress from Ashley Madison
> I hope this is the right email address , if yes kindly get back to me asap
> This is my profile name on AM cumbemysexboy4fun Potomac, Maryland
> Thank you
> Mistress Olivia