Information on romance scams and scammers.
#428600 by Bird82 Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:26 pm
Well, I'm really not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here it is.

https://imgur.com/a/uL9k1YG (should I be linking these separately?)

This lovely lady had me convinced I could be happy again, up until 3am this morning when she said she needed me to buy her a "google card" so she could finish her work assignment on her phone in Kuwait. I've never gone from such staggering highs to such deep lows. I was fooled with the lack of video calls as she was "on base", but not even a voice call, really? The heart and brain can be so cruel.

If she ever reads this.. Thanks for a lovely few weeks, Sunshine. :oops:
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic
Advertisement

#428601 by AlanJones Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:52 pm
Linked images

Amber/Amberl Caroline, DOB 11/13/1988, Works for USACE, Stationed in Kuwait for rest of 2021, needs money for "Google Card" for work? First number (682-600-6328) is their VOIP number for WhatsApp (Forth Worth Area code), second (218-503-1511) is one I was contacted under as "best friends number" (Minnesota Area code) but her "best only friend" is in Sanger, California from our conversation.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks for posting, please help other victims by posting any email addresses that the scammer gave you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428629 by Bird82 Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:36 pm
They replied late to a request to video chat with this 4 second clip, a smiley conveniently (and smartly) covering up the date.

https://i.imgur.com/9hW6k9b.mp4 (1.3MB video, 0:04 duration) No nudity.

Whoever the actual woman is, she's stunning. Probably why I got roped along so easily. Thank you for providing this website and service. It's better than screaming into the void.