Information on romance scams and scammers.
#395438 by Snow-White Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 pm
Pic stolen from US model Jelena Jensen

tagged
uid=6002021159

Mary Adams
My E m a i l Address is [email protected] OR HANGOUTS, Send me E m a il so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me. Hope to hear from you soon. 19 hours ago

Last Active: 20 hours ago
Profile Views: 40910 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English, Italiano, Français
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Tell you later
Movies: Tell you later
TV: Tell you later
Books: Tell you later
Sports: Tell you later
Interests: Tell you later
Dreams: Tell you later
Best Features: Tell you later
About Me: Tell you later
read: i am not here for games ,if you are please move on.i dont want to waste my time with games
life: Tell you later
hmmmmm: woody alan once said/every thing in life is eighter horrible or terrible..
some times: some times what your looking for comes when your not looking at all
the best love: the best love is the one that makes you a better person with out changing you into some one other then your self
love: is a shooting star that lands in your heart and lives there forever
ever: if you ever find your self in the wrong place leave...
relationships: they just dont happen they take time and patience, and two people who truly want to be together..most men just play and pretend ..to care
ONE DAY: YOU WILL REALIZE YOU HAVE WAITED TOO LONG FOR THE WOMAN YOU WANTED
LIFE: ITS AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU MAKE IT
hmmmmmm: if you dont call me i will not text you back
sweet: only teenegers text im old school,,so be a man if you want to know me

My E m a i l Address is [email protected] OR HANGOUTS, Send me E m a il so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me. Hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisement

#395439 by Snow-White Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:25 pm
intrigu.com
Grace
Basic Details
I am Female
Birthday 10 Apr
Location Los Angeles, California 90005, United States, 34.0062, -118.2983, 34.0062, -118.2983, 34.0062, -118.2983,
Looking for Male
Join Date 06/12/2014
About Me My name is Grace I am 32 yrs of age single never been married with no kids I am 5:7ft and 128lbs . I am new To this I am here looking for serious man to have a strong relationship with and if u want us to get to know more about each other and share pics as well . send me an email gracesoulseeker60 at yahoo or gracelover08 at gmail .
About my match
Match Age from 40 to 100
pic already posted
#401798 by maluu53 Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:52 pm
rakiya
35, Woman, Single
Accra, Ghana

I am a simple, young woman, who needs love, who dreams to meet a serious and kind man and make each other happy. I enjoy everything at once. I am open-minded and prefer not to stay in one place for a long time. I like to develop myself, open this wonderful world for me, to know something new every day and make people smile. But most of all I love to create something with my hands. I like to surround myself with beautiful things and interesting people. I think, the most sad moment is to be alone in your life. That's why I have many friends, I love my family and try to devote a lot of my free time to my lovely people! I love to laugh, and even if I have some troubles, I prefer to meet new day with a smile. I am sure, that with me, you can do a little discovery every day. I always find something to surprise you! Just make a first step towards me and you will see, that life is wonderful....You can Email me On (amhonest30)@Gmail.Com
#402255 by maluu53 Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:33 pm
Linda on fd
looking for Man 47-99
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Education
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 2 Days ago

Hi hun , how are you doing? I'm Linda new on here wanna have some new friends , chat to know more about each other. Text me on 1 (763) 317-8698 OR Email me on drlindayersdcat gee mail
phone number 763-317-8698
Provider/Carrier: Onvoy
#429382 by maluu53 Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Mavis Wilson
Search dating lead to marriage
Body type: Average
Height: 5' 4"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Living situation: With parents
Marital status: Single
Education: College grad
Employment status: Full-time
Firstline: Seeking for a soulmate
About yourself: Am Mavis. Am cool, respectful, humble
Looking for: Am seeking for a soulmate who is ready to get me married and be with him