Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438827 by rococo Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:49 pm
fd/ Mercyabdel500 - Online Now
MISRATAH , SHA'BIYAT MISRATAH ,
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
I am looking for:Man
Zip Code:4
Body:Average
Ethnicity:Asian
Education:Some College
Job:Unemployed
Has Kids:No

ABOUT
Hello dear, how are you? nice meet you my name is Mercy, I'm a shy girl, please contact me through e m a i l mercyabdel50 @ g m a i l . com ,so that I can tell you about me and send you some of my pictures I'm looking for a serious best friend and a partner to explore the world and life with. you can reach me through mercyabdel50 at g m . com or you can contact me through my WhatsApp 221708960895 Someone that loves to Smile, Laugh, Play and Explore. Someone that likes to Hug, Cuddle and Kiss. I need Someone that likes Attention and Affection as much as I do and isn't afraid to display affection in public and a mate that is Honest, Kind, Considerate, Supportive, Loving, Loyal, Faithful, Intelligent, Happy and Positive. Someone simple. I want a man who is above 24 years old and I don't care area or place. I need a man who knows what woman wants out of life and know how to treat a women the way she wants to be treated as well and a man who will love and care for me as i will do the same in return.

What I am looking for
I am looking for serious relationship if you are serious contact me through you can reach me through mercyabdel50 at g m . com or you can contact me through my WhatsApp 221708960895 I need a man who i can spend quality time with and a man who is Smart, Honest, Respectful, Emotional, Understanding, Passionate, Romantic and Sympathetic. A man with a good sense of humor and a man that has some of the traits i stated above. I need a man who can keep my secret with him i need a who will trust and believe in me as i will do the same, Someone who has enough relationship experience to realize their own faults and understands that the quality of a romantic and sincere relationship can be ju Smart, Honest, Respectful, Emotional, Understanding, Passionate, Romantic and Sympathetic. A man with a good sense of humor and a man that has some of the traits i stated above. I need a man who can keep my secret with him i need a who will trust and believe in me as i will do the same, Someone who has enough relationship experience to realize their own faults and understands that the quality of a romantic and sincere relationship can be judg dged on how they both treat each other through the good times and the bad because the good and the bad times are both inevitable to we human and i would like a man who believes in love and who does not classify a woman by the out look but his personality. Hello dear, how are you? nice meet you my name is Mercy, I'm a shy girl, please contact me through e m a i l mercyabdel50 @ g m a i l . com ,so that I can tell you about me and send you some of my pictures

Image Image Image
Last edited by rococo on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement