Information on romance scams and scammers.
#439780 by maluu53 Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:09 am
Greetings my awesome mate! I was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me early if I'm had disturbed u. Actually, I'm tired of my lonely and chose to try out Net dating profile! I think that this act will be another chapter in my future whole life. First of all,to know me better I am will tell u a little bit about my person! I expect, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you are wondered and open my mail. I don't sure how to begin my story. I am never tried to write to someone my character in the mail earlier. I'm can describe my person as the emotional, ambitious, outspoken woman. I'm a kind-hearted person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I have generally admired genuineness outspoken and frankness. I expect you're wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next e-mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I expect that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
Goodbye, Nazgulik.
Originating IP: 102.44.204.129
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Egypt
2nd IP: 143.90.14.5
Provider: TN
City: Tolyo
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 01:30:25 +0200

Advertisement

#439781 by maluu53 Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:17 am
Valentina
32 yo
from Russia

Image Image Image Image Image Image

pics stolen from the various accounts of Valeriya Kazakova (FB, IG, vk)

more addresse used by this scammer
are documented here
stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=15617