Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90380 by Grunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 pm
singlesburg.com
TanyaThomas
Living Country: United States
City: ohio
Living Situation: Alone
Languages: English, Dutch
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Unemployed
In my own words:
myself: Hi, I'm a very open person. Caring, kind, loyal, honest and romantic woman :laugh-s: .
I'm down to earth and open to trying new things all the time. I know there's nobody perfect in this world but we have to make it balance for everything.

How are you.i came across your profile and would like to get to know you.i am new to this online thing and still dont know how it works.i believe its good to share life with someone that loves life because life itself is a gift...I have been loved and i have also loved so i know how it is to be in love and i sincerely want to fall in love again with the right woman....I seek for that so much and i know for sure there is someone out there for me. Someone that i can always think of and have a wonderful smile on my face...its all about getting to know each other. [email protected]

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#93227 by Grunt Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 am
talk2singles.com
uid NjM0
theritepick
the right pick is here
Seeking: Marriage
Employment: Self-employed
Education: College Grad
Income: 41 - 60k
Marital: Divorced
Serious minded, fun loving, God fearing, cool calm and collected. I also like taking walks on the beach, cooking, travelling. Get to close to me and you would know more about me.

facebook.com
uid 100003596381707
Alvine Cole
Studied at University of Manchester

facebook.com
uid 100000305669259
Caron Richard
Worked at retraitée

perfspot.com
uid F42D8BE3-4787-4381-96E8-45D09D9C724B
Kelvin Spark
Male, 58, Canada
Profession: engineer
Home Town: u.k
Am kelvin spark from uk.I am an engineer by profession,am a man full of passion and love looking for a soul mate so make it up to me and lets keep it going.

also here
my.opera.com/zaratra/blog/2012/03/10/scammer-vincent-andrew
[email protected]
#106130 by Grunt Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm
tagged.com
uid 5967682259
Wyne A
Hahahaha scammer stop pretending you are a woman, which you are not,stop sending message to my emails! Lolz!9 days ago
Last Active: 4 hours ago

John from FH

this pic stolen from the portfolio of
Marcello D'Onofrio
43 from South Australia, Australia

Actor, Musician
http://www.starnow.co.uk/midnightexpress

#106134 by Grunt Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm
myspace.com
uid 567546963
Mark Collins
“I was raised to say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those who were in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it was needed, and to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated!..If you were raised this way too, please re-post this!!!!!!!”

About me:
Im a very straight forward guy, i dont hide what i am really thinking. But very aware of peoples feelings at the same time. I am Extremely passionate and affectionate, i love saying I love you to the RIGHT person and i think that is very important. To some that may seem petty or an over used statement, but in reality, its reserved exclusively for that special man. I love driving, traveling, photograpy,making videos. I love anything car related..love working on carz too! I also love cooking and i LOVE COFFEE! Rainy days are romantic, sunshine is inspiring! I like to keep busy... but i am an expert at relaxing by the same token. I dont smoke...(cant stand the smell) i dont do drugs...never have and never will. I do drink alcohol on occasion, but I am a social dinker for the most part. Thats all for now....but feel free to message me if interested or you want to ask me anything.MARK COLLINS

Interested in:
i love to meet someone that know what it take to be in love,and understand that all not thats is gold is ?
Details
#171002 by Grunt Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm
pics of model John from Focus Hawaii are always highly appreciated by scammers :mrgreen:

FMF
harry1127
I am looking for a long term relationship
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Contractor/engineer
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

About Me
I am Harry... Am Honest, kind, respectful and faithful serious, purposeful, responsible, modest, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, very optimistic, romantic, considered, very positive .......

Thanks for your reply..here is my ID...[email protected]...pls reply with yours...hope to talk to you soon