Information on romance scams and scammers.
#247293 by Ptypyanio Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:32 pm
Hi everyone!

Finally, a quiet week after two full with nervousness.
Two weeks I was constantly pestered by the person named FLAVIA SANCHELLE. I would like to post link here to her/his fake account, but in meantime it was deleted (the third one – two previous were also deleted).
After receiving friendship request on Facebook, I suspected that this is fake person, and photos used her FB profile to be created are probably stolen from someone else's profile. But, even we were absolute strangers for each other, I accepted the request because I saw that we had 12 or 13 mutual friends, some of them were my colleagues from work, so I thought that maybe someone I know is trying to make fun with us. After couple of days of really nice chatting, I realized that she isn’t someone I know, but she seemed like a nice person. Then she invited me to Skype, to video chat.
During our last chat on Facebook, the one when she invited me to Skype, my firewall warned me about blocked unauthorized incoming traffic. I suspected that maybe the same person who is chatting with me is trying to hack my computer. I agreed to Skype conversation. There I saw half naked girl who looked like her (in FB and Skype was claiming that "she" is 29 years old (born 1986)). I closed video communication on Skype, and she asked me on FB why I did it, do I like to do nasty things with woman etc. I answered that I don't understand, and she asked do I like sex. Of course, I answered, but only in real, not like that on Skype. Then she told me that is better for me to come again on Skype to see which documents were stolen by her. She/he was happily hit the name of the document with my wife’s CV file. Because of that and firewall's warnings, I became suspicious so I agreed to come again on Skype.
Then I saw again the same girl, this time naked. I said “oh, what a tits, you look gordious” and I closed communication again. A was called immediately after that on Skype again, with FB message that some my details will be spreaded on Internet. I accepted Skype video call again, and some person with almost whole face in dark was on screen. In same time, on FB I received message that I have to pay him for my details not to be published. I started to laugh to him, show him my finger, on FB chat I said show me my details. They weren't shown, and I said him that everything that he/she can publish is this, and I toched my...you know...but over trousers, simulated masturbation with my hand, showed again my finger. He/she asked if I am not afraid, to show my d***, not just hand. I lifted my T-shirt a little only to provoke him, touched my trousers but not lifted them down. After that, I closed Skype. Shortly after that, blackmailing started - if I don't give money, my wife and my family will receive video on which I am masturbating. I blocked her/nim on Skype and Facebook, but first made screenshots of whole conversation on Skype, where blackmailing started.
In those first moments I didn't took care for blackmailing. But after day and half, i received crappy, low ress video clip with low frame rate, on which was done some kind of "post production", probably on Adobe After Effects. On the video, there was d*** inserted on my hand.
I downloaded the video and brought to one my friend who works with After Effects. We analyzed the video frame-by-frame and found many "post-production" mistakes which proves that it is fake. Looking the video on motion, it looks like masturbation. I want to emphasize that frames on which I am "naked" are took from close, and there is NO MY FACE ON IT.
After that I was constantly blackmailed for the sum of 2500 E, which I did not intend to pay at all, of course.
I had to send money via Western Union to the person with same name (Flavia) in Cote d'Ivoire.
After first 2 or 3 emails, I started to fool around with him - asking him for lower sum etc, couple of days of “grace period” etc. Finally, I stopped to respond to that idiot, and I know that he/she already got the picture that I was just fooling him. He/she gave one last try, that my “video” will be posted on local TV stations in my country, how I am masturbating in front of 10 yo girl and craps like that.
One week later….no such video was posted anywhere on web. There was nothing on TV, too. According our law, nothing will never be published, because of the protection of individual privacy.

Also, I wrote column to a web portal about my problem and warned community. Also, I explained them what all can be made with such a powerful tools like Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.

I did not closed my email account because I am using it for many purposes. But, I made fake bounce message (Canned response) so on last couple of mails blackmailer received fake message that account is closed.
There were no any further mail by her/his address – [email protected], also no spam message at all, or suspicious mails by unknown senders. I think that he/she gave up.
Personally, I don’t care at all if my “naked” video appears on web. I live in city with almost 700.000 registered citizens and I am not popular person, not celebrity or something. Also, because of low living standard and one huge political affair in which actual government is involved, nobody really cares about videos like this. Of course, it will be immediately deleted once it appears on YouTube.
Receiving emails by that person was getting on my nerves. I know that I shouldn’t play games with blackmailer and give him attention. Therefore, he thought, I'm sure the victim. Everything finished last Tuesday, but in this moment I am still angry on my self because I overreacted - I simply should to stop the conversation and block person.
I am writing this all to inform and to warn community on this person.
If someone had similar situation, post it here, replay.
If someone is still under blackmail because of his naked video or similar, post here.
BUT DONT PAY ANY CENT! This is important!

Here are images used by scammer for creating fake Facebook accounts, from her/his two fake FB accounts and screenshots from emails and her/his Skype profile..

Last edited by JasamJa on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#247296 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm
Copy and paste the emails sent to you. Please remove any of your personal information prior to submitting. Also, you may need to "x" some of the language.

To post pictures you will need to mark them as "used by a scammer". Do not post any explicit photo's.

How to post photo's viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#247304 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm
For each post you will need to start a new one instead of editing. This is because the bots will not pick it up. The bots will not also pick up screen shots of the messages. You will need to copy and paste them.

Your scammer was a West African male scammer.

For the bots.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#247319 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 am
One screenshot into text. Please do not pay these scammers. They wiil keep bluffing for more money until you are broke. Do believe any of their false threats. These scammers are in other countries with no hopes of leaving it. By chance the criminal does he will not risk a visit to you as he has now used his real name and been captured on video cameras throughout airprort.
Flavia Sanchelle

Mr tell me you care has your life and you want to end this video story for good?
ok and you do not mind the complete removal of your video from my comuper

and I already suprimme video on Resau sosio so I give you this week so we finished with video History.

then as you see I am meadows enfinir with this video story then you have all week for me REMENE while the amount requested 2500

Now I give you the address where you do OK mandate.

Name: Sanchelle Sunmane: Flavia
Country Cote D'Ivoire
Cityy: Abijan
Postal Code: 00225

so now if you like your talking about I'll tenis mine Ok and once your finished doing the manda see if my cell phone number 22501639207 and you gave me references to telephone or rmai'iam ok

#247323 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:47 am
One other screenshot into text.

I say an internation mandate by Western Union. Now I give you the address (paper and pen)

NAME: Sanchelle Surname: Flaviat
City: Abijan
Postal Code: 00225
Address: Avenue 12 Rue Du Commerce
Queston: Clear
Answer: Blue

I say you go to the post office and you do an international money via WESTERN UNION with liquidit of 2500 this address.

I want much kept the video for have not messed lived. I have the name of your son and your daughter so you not give me good new I think I'll send the video your daughter and your son as wll that your city will also receive video I am giftet in IT spotted for you...

#247326 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:07 am
Due to technology and damn near every gadget has a camera scammers have turned to blackmail scams.

This has been on the rise for a few years. The culprit on the other end of the scam has mastered fake video's to send to a victim. Leading the victim to reveal him/her self.

Most of these scammers are still W. Africans males or in countries like Malaysia or India. There only goal is to steal your money by threats of blackmail. Do not pay them anything. Block them immediately. Cut them off. You do not need to explain anything to them. The more you contact them the more they will threaten you with false threats. If you pay the demand of more money will continue. You will stop when you adhere or go broke.

They will tell you that they post you on Youtube. As you know Youtube will remove the video.

Keep your FB accounts private and only accept people you personally know.

#247329 by JasamJa Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 am
That's true.
I made mistake because I started conversation with scammer, which later grew into the shenanigans with him. At the end, I was the one who was upset because of his frequent emails. Then I decided to stop any communication with him.
Remember one thing - it doesn't matter what have you done in front of camera. The threats that the video will be "post productioned" (mounted in one unit with some other video, probably with underaged person) are hollow - first of all, too many people today are educated enough for IT to know that this and similar conversations can be easily faked. The fact that he/she is blackmailing you is putting the scammer on the other side of law, on the wrong side.
My "wanna be" scammer made some huge mistakes, which proved that he/she is still lame and has much to learn.
His fake Skype and Facebook accounts are already deleted. I didn't checked, maybe e mail address is removed too......
#247330 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:10 am
Thank you for your comments.

We do not advise people or suggest that email accounts of the scammer be reported/closed. The scammer will take 5 minutes out of his life to get a new free email address.

All prior warning under the past email address will become useless. We will learn of the scammer again when a victim or potential victim post.

#247468 by JasamJa Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:54 pm
I made reverse image searching on Google and found the following.
Scammer named Sanchelle Flavia used stolen pictures by the model with name Abrianna, which has her own site. Her pictures can also be seen on:

.coedcherry.com/galleries/11326[/url]
.easybunnies.com/uncategorized/wet-t-shirt.html[/url]
coedcherry.com/models/abrianna[/url]
abrianna.com/[/url]

Also, he used stolen pictures by the person named Racquel Salvador:
https://ph.linkedin.com/pub/racquel-salvador/a5/696/478

After short searching through the internet I found that Abrianna pictures are very often used by scammers.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30770&p=432124
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7740
#272050 by Feeb Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 pm
JasamJa wrote:That's true.
I made mistake because I started conversation with scammer, which later grew into the shenanigans with him. At the end, I was the one who was upset because of his frequent emails. Then I decided to stop any communication with him.
Remember one thing - it doesn't matter what have you done in front of camera. The threats that the video will be "post productioned" (mounted in one unit with some other video, probably with underaged person) are hollow - first of all, too many people today are educated enough for IT to know that this and similar conversations can be easily faked. The fact that he/she is blackmailing you is putting the scammer on the other side of law, on the wrong side.
My "wanna be" scammer made some huge mistakes, which proved that he/she is still lame and has much to learn.
His fake Skype and Facebook accounts are already deleted. I didn't checked, maybe e mail address is removed too......

So I got a request from a cute girl on Facebook. She asked me if I wanted to Skype with her. Her Facebook profile said she was working as some analytical job. Said she attended a university. So I assumed she was over 18. English was very broken in messages. Thought was fake person. Logged into Skype and it was the same girl as seen in the pictures. She was naked. Started playing with herself. Asked if I would too. I thought this was a random adult encounter. So I started rubbing my pants. Took it out and started playing with it a little as well. Then she/he stopped video. Sent me a video recorded of me messing around with my dong out. Then Sent me a message saying unless I sent money to some "charity" in some place called ivory coast. Would have me arrested. Said girl who's Facebook profile that shows working and having attended college was underage. Would Post on YouTube. I'm very scared. I've never had anything happen like this. Very much a bot talking to me. Gave me an address to send payment to delete video. What should I do?
#272051 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:40 pm
Do not pay them anything. Block them immediately. Cut them off. You do not need to explain anything to them. Just ignore "him". The more you contact them the more they will threaten you with false threats. If you pay the demand. The demand of more money will continue.

They will tell you that they post you on Youtube. As you know Youtube will remove the video.

If you gave them your FB information block them from there also and make your profile private.

#318701 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:49 am
Hello,

Please see this thread >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=116974

Read and follow the first post.

Post all the details of the scammers information. Such as username, email addresses, phone number and names in that thread.

This thread is now locked. Please post in here >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=116974